What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

So only the people of KPK want to see a change

I was expecting more seats for PTI in punjab but abb un jahilhoon ko kon samajhey jo bagir soch k apna vote daal detey hein

still not bad considering that PTI is new party and they will get maturity and popularity with time

I am seriously SHOCKED what is wrong with people! Are they happy with load-shedding, lack of CNG, lack of clean water, ziaditi on every level, corruption, money under the table to get their work done and the list goes on....what is seriously wrong with PEOPLE!! :sick: :sick:

screenshot1205201300440.png

This is a combination of rigging and an un-educated rural class whose votes are cast for them.

Nawaz Sharif is the same man who was shouting the other day he will give all young people loans and rambling on about other pointless stuff while loosely copying Imran's policies.

And people voted for that?

THE COUNTRY IS DIEING AND WE LET THIS FOOL IN AGAIN WHO COULDN'T DO ANYTHING IN HIS PREVIOUS 2 TERMS. IN 1999 HE NEARLY MADE US BANKRUPT. HE IS INCOMPETENT.

The world does not take us seriously and this is the green light for the world powers to rip us apart.

God only helps people that want to be helped and our people have decided they don't need God's help. We will pay a heavy heavy price.

Seems so it will sit with PML N. they dont have any rules just ruling desire

Sounds about right! just heard in GEO... Altaf Hussain congratulated NS on PML(n)'s achievement in this election. One can sense kinda things expected to happen!

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 19s
NA-44 PML-N Shahb-ud-din Khan wins. JI Sardar Khan runner-up (Unofficial) #Geoelections

I am seriously SHOCKED what is wrong with people! Are they happy with load-shedding, lack of CNG, lack of clean water, ziaditi on every level, corruption, money under the table to get their work done and the list goes on....what is seriously wrong with PEOPLE!! :sick: :sick:
don't worry next time we will win for sure :)

yes but v wud hav to wait for 5 years dats a long time:cray:

No dear...5 years will pass in no time...and in these five years we need to work way hard,in order to uplift our reputation and popularity....:P
changes are always slow..even a child takes 9 months to develop...

Back
Top Bottom