What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Not all of them; I've heard some of the more educated people in my extended family saying 'its better to vote for the devil than an unknown quantity' - Iss mentality ke saaath kiya change aanaa haiii ?

And besides its not about literacy - Even an idiot would be able to see that PTI was the choice to go - Bakkiii abbb inn chaleii hoiii kaaartooosooon* seii kiyaa umeeed haii ? (*spent bullets).

yar mujhe tau yeh samajh nahi araha khi ma sab kuch open hua phir bhi sab chup bethay hain

Not all of them; I've heard some of the more educated people in my extended family saying 'its better to vote for the devil than an unknown quantity' - Iss mentality ke saaath kiya change aanaa haiii ?

And besides its not about literacy - Even an idiot would be able to see that PTI was the choice to go - Bakkiii abbb inn chaleii hoiii kaaartooosooon* seii kiyaa umeeed haii ? (*spent bullets).

im more than sad then u or anyone....my whole family wz supportin imran khan esp my dad...i kno hw upset he is....nobody i kno in my family wz supportin PMLN....:cray::cray::cray:

I predict that Tahir ul Qadri will come into play soon and lots of tabdeeli pasands will join him :(

Tuff battle going on @ Gujrat
PMLQ vs PMLN..... Ch. Mubashir leading against Pervaiz Elahi.....

Hi, i was in Rehmanabad chowk Rawalpindi , This is consistency of hanif abbasi. PMLN supporters were throwing stones on PTI then PTI supproters were also replying them , suddenly their guards started gun fire from unknown places, many PTI supporters are injured now. Please pray for them. I am safe, but the way they were firing, it is miracle that i am safe.

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 3m
NA-44 PML-N Shahb-ud-din Khan wins. JI Sardar Khan runner-up (Unofficial) #Geoelections

5 years is a long time.

The west perdicts Pakistan will die in 2015 and Nawaz will lead that breakup.

Welcome to hell.

guys.. that's ok... who knows nawaz may prove to be a good p.m this tym ..... if that isn't the case then let us wish smethng lyk a lotus revolution happens in pakistan to topple the nawaz's govt. and imran may win the mid term election... u never knew... what happens ..... so dnt give up the hopes.....

Lol, you expected PPP to be a force in KPK???

ANd there are PPP candidates against PTI in Sialkot, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur etc...

Last time KPK had some PPP support, but this time none.. most interestingly Gillani's votes in Multan went to PTI, but not Gillani's lol..

BKAOUEkCMAAGtH8.jpg:large

Hi, i was in Rehmanabad chowk Rawalpindi , This is consistency of hanif abbasi. PMLN supporters were throwing stones on PTI then PTI supproters were also replying them , suddenly their guards started gun fire from unknown places, many PTI supporters are injured now. Please pray for them. I am safe, but the way they were firing, it is miracle that i am safe.
death to these.....as reported IK is winning with 8000 lead and 90% result is out

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom