What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Aik hi hai filhal..kuch £200 pound mein zinda hoon... but saving is not in my blood..
IA mehnat ke saath das hoonge. :victory:

Agar kuch Generals sai mjhay milwa sakay app,,, Kuch business proposals dikha kar kamana chahta hu,,, apni mehnat sai :partay:

So only the people of KPK want to see a change

I was expecting more seats for PTI in punjab but abb un jahilhoon ko kon samajhey jo bagir soch k apna vote daal detey hein

still not bad considering that PTI is new party and they will get maturity and popularity with time

Punjab has truly disappointed everyone but PML-N.

BKAFK7oCMAAX_ri.jpg:large

Yes, all these results are only of around 40% stations per constituency, even less for rural areas.

Intense competition in Lahore 125, Pindi with Hanif Abbasi, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Karachi yet to come.

125 tow pta nae.. Aur Karachi sy kuch umeed nahi rakhni chahiye.. MQM wins by its smart rigging...

KPK's prosperity will set off chain reaction for all provinces

They always does that, but in the end come back to origanil party i.e. ANP.

2002 MMA won, 2008 ANP won, now again JI+PTI alliance won (JI was part of MMA).

I just used word assume ... I don't say that they do never rig ... 2nd about Lucman concept that why did he get 10 million ... This is totally rubbish ... Azizabad is not half Karachi ... There were total registered votes 350,000 .....

he claims that gabol is so not popular..he mentioned his last statistics...he last time received only 3000 votes..when he was PPP candidate...and just after 5 years,as he joined MQM..he gained more than 60+ vote..??:confused:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom