What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I am seriously SHOCKED what is wrong with people! Are they happy with load-shedding, lack of CNG, lack of clean water, ziaditi on every level, corruption, money under the table to get their work done and the list goes on....what is seriously wrong with PEOPLE!! :sick: :sick:

jiss tra k loug khud hein ustra k leaders lahein ghey na

and soon they will cry, complain and moan about same people for whom they voted

screenshot1205201300440.png

see that @Marshmallow??? these results are outstanding...I remember those days when people didn't even know the word PTI!!:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, Punjabis fail to stand up for themselves...Throughout history, Punjabis remained p*ssies and slaves of others. Just look last 2000 years or so.No offense, mein khud b punjabi hi hun :D ..And PATHANS stood up for THEMSELVES once again!!!!! No wonder History remembers the "Khan" as vicious fighter who has 'honor'...Punjabis? Who even knows us!

Ashamed of being a punjabi!!!

Khans....you did it!

I hope, I really hope, that PTI just change the face of KPK for good!!! Pathans deserve it...

im more than sad then u or anyone....my whole family wz supportin imran khan esp my dad...i kno hw upset he is....nobody i kno in my family wz supportin PMLN....:cray::cray::cray:

Mom & I went & cast our votes as early as possible, then I came back home to get my Dad who insisted on voting for PML N but I forced him to vote for PTI before I finally left for my Grandma's place to get her to vote despite the last time she voted was in '50s or the '60s.

I feel like head buttting a ram right now thats how I'm angry ! :lol:

Hi, i was in Rehmanabad chowk Rawalpindi , This is consistency of hanif abbasi. PMLN supporters were throwing stones on PTI then PTI supproters were also replying them , suddenly their guards started gun fire from unknown places, many PTI supporters are injured now. Please pray for them. I am safe, but the way they were firing, it is miracle that i am safe.

Surprisingly, Pakistani Media showed no material against PML-N.. Although numerous people complaining about it...

No dear...5 years will pass in no time...and in these five years we need to work way hard,in order to uplift our reputation and popularity....:P
changes are always slow..even a child takes 9 months to develop...

Are you mentally challenged?

This isn't the 80s.

Pakistan is very close to defaulting. If Nawaz made us bankrupt in 1999 after a year and a half.

There won't be 5 years.

This is what I don't understand about my people, we are not the UK, we are not an ecnomically stable country. Nawaz isn't an educated, well respected and has integrity. He cannot govern, what happens when you give a man a country which is about to go bankrupt and he cannot govern?

That's right, he will f**k it up and then everyone will be "Imran" "Imran" "please save us". Then it is too late, we are dead men.

پی پی112گجرات سےچودھری محمداشرف15180ووٹ لیکرکامیاب،غیرحتمی نتیجہ

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom