What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Why is everyone already saying Nawaz won?
Am I missing something?
He only has 13 seats right now, while PTI has 10
Still a long way to go.

you mean to say majority of Paindoos wanted him to win.....anyway they might have a lead and form Govt but don't expect it to be easy

Well Pakistan is not DHA of diff cities, their i life outta those posh area's and they spoke... :)

@Marshmallow - I took my 78 year old Grandma to the polling booth to vote for Khan & she has a really touch time walking anyhow but she had to climb pretty long stairs & then wait in line before she got to vote - All in all whereas it took me less than 15 minutes to vote & be off (our place was very organized) it took me nearly 2 hours to help my Grandma vote !

But it seems it was all for nothing - PTI lost the elections !

yaar zero set utha ker PPP sey ouper ker diya tum logon nay...
I think that is good enough

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not so bad. You just did five years under Sameri Jadugar Zardari. Nawaz shrief is at least a hundred times better.

He's just as bad.

This man was already a failed Prime minster.

Why do we keep elected failures over and over again

@Marshmallow - I took my 78 year old Grandma to the polling booth to vote for Khan & she has a really touch time walking anyhow but she had to climb pretty long stairs & then wait in line before she got to vote - All in all whereas it took me less than 15 minutes to vote & be off (our place was very organized) it took me nearly 2 hours to help my Grandma vote !

@Armstrong my grandpa was also vry old,cudnt walk himself alone...many like thm went there....we all tried....there r othr reasons too dat v lost,y r u ignoring dat!

we did came 2nd most popular party...it wznt like dis b4!!

Why is everyone already saying Nawaz won?
Am I missing something?
He only has 13 seats right now, while PTI has 10
Still a long way to go.
he is talking based on current trends........ i don't expect much change...

sabhre karo bhai sabre......ye humara mulk hai tou phir hum kyon jayein we will fight till the end......we will win one day INSHALLAH

khak win ....yahan Quaid jisne mulk banay usko mar diya tau humne kya change lana ha ...bhai jab tak open rigging hogi apko lagta ha k change ayega ...biggest example NA-125 aur NA-122 ma simply PTI jeet rahi ha but achanak result held kra liya coz of dhandli

you mean to say majority of Paindoos wanted him to win.....anyway they might have a lead and form Govt but don't expect it to be easy

Exactly only one province of Pakistan wanted him to win. He's hasn't done well in the other provinces

nawaz sharif is giving victory speech, Pakistan is Heading towards Division on country/ This is the last few years of what is know as pakistan unless army intervenes before he Gets IMF LOAN

LOTA KUTAY KAY LUND KAi NAJAEZ AULLAD, AND ALL THE ONES THT VOTED FOR HIM

Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 1m
Excellent victory speech by Nawaz Sharif. But a totally disgraceful one by Shahbaz. Mian Jekyll and Mian Hyde.

I hate TuQ as much as any sensible person, I was talking about the cause, true implementation of 62 n 63, scrutiny of corrupt people etc.. That should be done first, then the elections should follow..

but v did came 2nd most pop party!! kuch tu gain kia hy.....in punjab it wz only pti vs pmln....b4 it wz othr parties too

so dun lose hope!

@Marshmallow - I took my 78 year old Grandma to the polling booth to vote for Khan & she has a really tough time walking anyhow but she had to climb pretty long stairs & then wait in line before she got to vote - All in all whereas it took me less than 15 minutes to vote & be off (our place was very organized) it took me nearly 2 hours to help my Grandma vote !

Hurt.......:cray:

Back
Top Bottom