What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Looks like Nawaz Mian is coming back for the third term. I hope he completes the full term this time.

@Marshmallow - I took my 78 year old Grandma to the polling booth to vote for Khan & she has a really tough time walking anyhow but she had to climb pretty long stairs & then wait in line before she got to vote - All in all whereas it took me less than 15 minutes to vote & be off (our place was very organized) it took me nearly 2 hours to help my Grandma vote ! Whats worst she had walk nearly half a km whilst stopping midway multiple times to rest because those idiots hadn't thought of arranging any transportation for the elderly & there were no cars allowed in the College where the 3 polling booths were.

But it seems it was all for nothing - PTI lost the elections !

I feel so sh*tty right now !

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean to say majority of Paindoos wanted him to win.....anyway they might have a lead and form Govt but don't expect it to be easy
I THINK MAJORITY OF PAKISTAN WANTED PMLN, SO ONE SHOULD RESPECT THAT.....

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
NA 117 - Narowal - Ahsan Iqbal #PMLN defeats Abrar ul Haq #PTI

could be hung or PML N with smal majority. PPP cant have an alliance with PML N as it will ruin their image further.

PTI aint going to join Nawaz either so probably again Mulla Fazuler Rehman sitting with him

PPP can always abstain on D day.. A tactic frequently used by parties..

could be hung or PML N with smal majority. PPP cant have an alliance with PML N as it will ruin their image further.

PTI aint going to join Nawaz either so probably again Mulla Fazuler Rehman sitting with him

What about MQM? I thought they always sat with the ruling party!

TUQ:woot: NOO:astagh:

ULL B USED THN FOR ONLY TO STAND IN RAIN IN D CHOWK WHILE HE IN CABIN:cheesy:

I hate TuQ as much as any sensible person, I was talking about the cause, true implementation of 62 n 63, scrutiny of corrupt people etc.. That should be done first, then the elections should follow..

Nawaz sharif is happy...but the fool won't last in power. Pakistan's economy is in shambles and its on the verge of collapse. When he was in power back in the 90s Pakistan was on the default.

nawaz sharif is already giving his winnings speech. Well i guess things could have been worse. PPP could have come back. So lets see the motorway all over pakistan metro bus in every city and all the other promises.

Wouldn't it be something if the independents all joined PTI? What are the chances of that?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom