What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

IM SO ENCOURSGD TO READ DAT BRO:pakistan::cray::girl_cray3:

EVERYBODY CURSIN BUT FORGOT HW MUCH HARDWORK PTI YOUTH N VOLNTEERS DID...NOBODY IS APPRECIATIN IT....ITS NOT OUR FAULT WE LOST...ITS DA ENEMIES WER STRONG IN CRIMES N ECP WZ VERY WEAK PLUS DA CORRUPT MEDIA!!

Who said we have lost......dear this time we will be 2nd largest party in this parliament.......how could someone say we have lost its just a new phase of our political journey...... :tup:

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 32s
این اے55راولپنڈی سےشیخ رشید34157ووٹ لیکرآگے

Well it will be tough call for Nawaz Sharif. he banked on extremists and now when he will be in power it seems he will be between Operations and calling off operations against Taliban :D

lets see how will he manage the punga after all he is also on hate spree for Army so seems army aint going to come to his aid

Seems so it will sit with PML N. they dont have any rules just ruling desire

So true...

@Marshmallow - I took my 78 year old Grandma to the polling booth to vote for Khan & she has a really tough time walking anyhow but she had to climb pretty long stairs & then wait in line before she got to vote - All in all whereas it took me less than 15 minutes to vote & be off (our place was very organized) it took me nearly 2 hours to help my Grandma vote ! Whats worst she had walk nearly half a km whilst stopping midway multiple times to rest because those idiots hadn't thought of arranging any transportation for the elderly & there were no cars allowed in the College where the 3 polling booths were.

But it seems it was all for nothing - PTI lost the elections !

I feel so sh*tty right now !

Don't be sad, we've lost, true. But we've satisfied hearts because we haven't sold our votes, we've opted for right option available for us, and we haven't voted the tested corrupt people. The change we've seen today, like your grandma, Pakistan needs it and it will need such spirit in coming years also, change is a continuous process, so lets keep our hopes alive for a better Pakistan. Muslim kabi Na-Umeed Nahi hota.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathans basically voted for another Pathan....not Imran Khan!

At least they have brain to think for their own changes, seems you are one of the hypocrite who can only think the way u said above and on the same basis votes were caste in Punjab.

Army please martial law

Let me say bow before me army cheif. follow me ISI and it will happen. Although it looks like we will grit our teeth and survive 5 more years. maybe people of punjab need another lesson.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 50s
Can the Asghar Khan case become the Swiss letter case for Nawaz Sharif in the future? #PMLN #PPP #SC #CJ

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
REMINDER: Pervaiz Musharaf must be shivering right now - #PMLN win ..... :omghaha:
and PML-N will be shievring once Mushy opens up the pandora box on 1992 poll rigging the IGI case and Kargil op :offpost:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom