What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
NA 271 Abdul Qadir Baloch #PMLN Wins

BTW, anybody remember the photo that 'mubarak ho, KPK main naya Pakistan ka chand nazr agaya hai'?? It was meant as a joke on Pashtuns.

I think the joke was on the rest of the country, KPK won!

I think in the end, PML will get 90-100 seats, PTI will get 60.

nahi yar ....tujhe pta ha NA-125 ma kiya hua ha ...confirm seat thi PTI ki 90% PTI supporters thay but biggest shock k khawaja saad rafique is leading or neck to neck ...question is how????? i mean yeh hamara mulk tau na hua na jahan hum vote kr k bhi kuch nahi kr skatay coz of dhandli

Difference of 1000 votes in NA 122, IK and PML guy.

So IK won from Mianwali and Peshawar, tight in Lahore, expected to win in Pindi.

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 1m
NA-115 PML-N Muhammad Rasheed wins. Independent Irfan Abid runner-up (Unofficial) #Geoelections

nahi yar ....tujhe pta ha NA-125 ma kiya hua ha ...confirm seat thi PTI ki 90% PTI supporters thay but biggest shock k khawaja saad rafique is leading or neck to neck ...question is how????? i mean yeh hamara mulk tau na hua na jahan hum vote kr k bhi kuch nahi kr skatay coz of dhandli

Full time thappay, can't say about other areas, but NA 125 and NA 120 main confirm N league par thappay lagain hain.

According to ARY:

Results of NA-125 has been ceased due to allegations of rigging by PML-N... Curse you Khwaja Saad; I never thought you would go so low... SHAME ON YOU!!

Back
Top Bottom