What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Mianwali, PTI gets 110k votes against 30k of PML (the other seat, not IK one)...only 70% stations done

Oh well.. looks like NS is set to take control of both Punjab & centre. Would be interesting to see if his policy at the national level changes for good or vendetta politics continues? & also... what's going to be the fate of Pervez Musharraf? interesting time ahead!

dawn has pti and pmln equal number of wins

People that voted for Nawaz just signed the Partition of Pakistan

I think in the end, PML will get 90-100 seats, PTI will get 60.

which still means that no one gets 2/3rd majority and by 100; PML-N will still require atleast 82 seats to form a govt. Which means they need parties on their side..
Lets see which parties come in.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
PK 50 Haripur - Yousaf Ayub #PTI wins

which still means that no one gets 2/3rd majority and by 100; PML-N will still require atleast 82 seats to form a govt. Which means they need parties on their side..

PPP+PML government, you saw it here first.

If not, I will publicly apologize.

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 1m
NA-119 PPPP Syed Khursheed Shah leads PML-F Inayatullah (Unofficial, initial results) #Geoelections

Meanwhile I passed 2000 posts, no one noticed :ashamed: and yet i have not promoted to senior member :girl_cray3:

loving your excitement :D

Its going to be hung parliament... PTI and PPP will not alliance with PMLN I dont think

Back
Top Bottom