What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Great credit to PTI, unknown before 2 years, and now it has got around 40 seats in NA, second most.

And voter got out because of PTI.

Shiekh Rashid on Capital TV...he won in NA-55 ....consider this as PTI seat :victory: :yay:

Haha, exactly. Shaba SHeeday!

Full time thappay, can't say about other areas, but NA 125 and NA 120 main confirm N league par thappay lagain hain.

Sir NA-125 mey rola par gaya hai.. Lets see what happens.. HOPE they don't cancel the votes... I can't go to the polling station now...

Election comparison: PTI emerges as Pakistan's second largest party
Take a compar*ative look at how major partie*s perfor*med in terms of total votes in 2002, 2008 and 2013.

The PML-N is taking a clear lead in the elections as far as initial voter results show.

Below is a comparative look at how the major parties performed in terms of total votes, compared to total votes in 2013 as of 10:30pm:

The PTI has emerged as the second largest party in the elections, having grown in leaps and bounds over its 109,616 total votes in 2002.

Election comparison: PTI emerges as Pakistan’s second largest party – The Express Tribune

Sir NA-125 mey rola par gaya hai.. Lets see what happens.. HOPE they don't cancel the votes... I can't go to the polling station now...

There will be violence if something like that happens.

Khwaja ab kaam kharab kar raha hai.

Yaar waisay you have to hand it too KPK. they really chose it out. They ahd their own nationalist party but they chose change over those waderas.

Hmmm i think a clearer picture will only be seen in the morning.

PTI may become the main opposition party. This could be 'the end' of original PPP. Now that they are out of power... different factions may start to emerge. It could be PML(n) vs PTI in the future!

nahi yar ....tujhe pta ha NA-125 ma kiya hua ha ...confirm seat thi PTI ki 90% PTI supporters thay but biggest shock k khawaja saad rafique is leading or neck to neck ...question is how????? i mean yeh hamara mulk tau na hua na jahan hum vote kr k bhi kuch nahi kr skatay coz of dhandli

Same 90's traditional politics ... Dhandli dhandli dhandli ...........

Back
Top Bottom