What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

And official result of NA154:

Here is official result. Click here Untitled Page

WTF.................................................... PTI was leading

941286_599393406752503_902092995_n.jpg

I just came back too. I went to Model town with ISF guys today too. It seems that PTI leaderships doesn't want the dharna. They want to let this go down and go for governance. The establishment is controlling our 'democracy'. The status quo has to remain for them to survive, I suppose.

Imran has called on for recounting in 25 constituencies in punjab.

tomorrow called CEC meeting at 1 pm

I will say wrong decision - When bogus votes are added than the result of recounting will be same and PML-N will have upper hand. IK should say that i accept the results despite that there are proof of rigging and pressurize from now to bring reform.

I agree. The only centre of power that's pushing are the locals of the place. It's not enough to move the decision.

this is height of shamelessness and mockery...of EC rule and constitutional laws...I don't understand....how PML-N's strong access is in law and enforcement sectors and why agencies are supporting them as claimed by Shireen Mazari??:blink:

Coz they are BESHARAM and BE-EMAN....:angry:

Imran has called on for recounting in 25 constituencies in punjab.

tomorrow called CEC meeting at 1 pm

Recounting will yield the same result, yar. I was here the counting was done intelligently they added false votes. Recounting will yield near same results.

abi sabar karen

evidence gather kar rahi hay pti

protesters dobara call kiay ja saktay hayn

ALLAH BEHTAR KARAY GA INSHALLAH

We've been screaming that we're not PTI karkunaan we're residents. The media/ECP/Police are in it together they want to maintain this result.

BREAKING NEW: Ary's Mubashir Luqman Live with exclusive reporting on Election rigging. PTI's Youth Candidate Farrukh Habib (official) is on the show. Tune in now to see clear evidence of rigging.

In Karachi PTI has emerged a rival street power.
Altaf bhai must be having nightmares and its good to see PTI breaking his monopoly on the masses.

Sorry Friend, Its Ur Wrong Thinking to make PTI Karachi Become The Constant Punching Bag of MQM?
PPP With All its Gangster might, Still Couldnt Face MQM? How You Think PTI Will, & We all Know That, Its Just The Party Of Educated Class, Not any Millitry can Be found In PTI?
So just To Make Urself Happy, dont push PTI ,into The fire?

Recounting will yield the same result, yar. I was here the counting was done intelligently they added false votes. Recounting will yield near same results.

then what can be done?

I agree. The only centre of power that's pushing are the locals of the place. It's not enough to move the decision.

Even if there is re-election, PTI will lose now because most of voter will think that it will not make any difference as at the end govt. will be of PML-N,

Back
Top Bottom