What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

From facebook

NA-246 Karachi
1. Nabil Gabool (MQM): 180 000
2. XYZ (Jamat-i-Islami): 7000

Total votes cast in 10 hours = 187,000
Votes cast in 1 hour or 60 minutes = 1/10 x 187 000 = 18,700
Votes cast in 1 minute or 60 seconds = 1/60 x 18 700 = 312
Votes cast in 1 second = 1/60 x 312 = 5

Yr koi bataye mujhe 1 second main 5 votes kis taraha cast krsktey hain ????
Hats off to MQM , they seriously need 21 topon ki salami for that

Karachi karachi hai. Dhandli bhi style main kartai hain. :D

Yaar bhai, zara is intelligent poster (facebook waala) ko bolna ke with 70,000 polling booths for 270 National Assembly seats it means that there were an average of 260 polling booths for each and every constituency. Now that is an average, remember that Karachi constituencies are much more populated then a lot of constituencies (it is the largest city, and it is a shame I have to explain in such details). Even if there were 312 polling booth for NG's constituency, it means that at an average 1 vote was cast each minute!!!!

Areesh, my friend, must you be so blinded by hate that you had to post such stupid nonsense? I mean, seriously!

From facebook

Karachi karachi hai. Dhandli bhi style main kartai hain. :D

What a useless exercise..? whats wrong in 5 votes in 1 second..? there must be atleast 200-250 polling booths..

So is it another Script written at Washington, Endorsed by Riyadh, Approved in Rawalpindi and Implemented by handpicked CT Govts/EC NRO2...! @ shahid masood

Well NO i dont thinks so.

Its an obvious victory. Everybody knew taggay will vote for gunjas and imran will win in few areas .

Its also obvious and was obvious that Nawaz party will resort to rigging in areas in Punjab where it fears defeat

Yaar bhai, zara is intelligent poster (facebook waala) ko bolna ke with 70,000 polling booths for 270 National Assembly seats it means that there were an average of 260 polling booths for each and every constituency. Now that is an average, remember that Karachi constituencies are much more populated then a lot of constituencies (it is the largest city, and it is a shame I have to explain in such details). Even if there were 312 polling booth for NG's constituency, it means that at an average 1 vote was cast each minute!!!!

Areesh, my friend, must you be so blinded by hate that you had to post such stupid nonsense? I mean, seriously!

Yaar MQM dhandli karti hai. Kiyun dramaibazi kar rahai ho?

Every karachiite knows it.

ALLAH bachaye ic mulk k choron se ........ECP tau thi hi chawal army ne bhi kuch nahi kiya yar..... itni open rigging karni thi tau sidhi tarha army hi ajati ....jab apki nation ki choice ki koi worth hi nahi tau faida voting ka?

i simply cant believe wat happened in NA-125 and NA-120...no way

ring ring....wake up...you think that Pakistan follows democratic pattern....?? No,Pakistan still follows stoneage "badshahi nizam':tsk:

ALot of INdepents in Punjab assembly you think Shabaz sharif will come into Power in punjab again or no

how many total national Assembly Seats PMLN have and Pti has and the rest Please UPDATE i slept when i saw Nawaz the Lota SHarif Speech by geo

ughh.....how can we get rid of this corrupt mafia???:hitwall:

Mulk chor do. Yeh mulk sirf ganjai, zardari aur altaf ka hai. Enough said.

No wonder you guys were defeated so badly... Keep up with the attitude..

Can you tell me how MQM comes up with such exact figures.

NA246= 180000
NA249= 50000
NA253=60000

Is it a coincidence or MQM guys are too lucky that they such complete round off figures.

Mulk chor do. Yeh mulk sirf ganjai, zardari aur altaf ka hai. Enough said.

problem yeh hai k in logon ka lobby system government mai hai...so elections kaisay fair and free ho sktay hain??

Well NO i dont thinks so.

Its an obvious victory. Everybody knew taggay will vote for gunjas and imran will win in few areas .

Its also obvious and was obvious that Nawaz party will resort to rigging in areas in Punjab where it fears defeat

I am a bit sad PTI didn't win in Punjab, but on the positive side, even if PML-N rigged, they were given a tough competition by PTI, considering 1-2 years ago, PTI was almost non existent and was not even taken seriously, IK was suggested to leave politics, and now PTI has emerged as the second biggest political party in Pakistan. I think it is an improvement non the less, and it gives me hope for the next elections. I hope PTI dominates in next elections.

PS: Congratulations to KPK. You guys are really fortunate.

Yaar main to bohat mayoos hua hoon. Had ho gayi kal to. F*ck ECP.

ECP ka commissioner kaun hai..???PPP ka previous worker....aur kal raat ko jab woh masusoof "free and fair elections keraye hai hum ne" keh raha tha tu mera khoon khaul raha tha......:angry:
hamari regime hi corrupt hai.....democracy yahan ho hi nahi skti....:sick:

Back
Top Bottom