What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

N has clean swept Punjab, fcking ridiculous...they will make a lone government with Independents.

PTI will need some independents in KPK.

We will have a detailed discussion later about this...but if PTI does form government in KPK their priorities should be:

1- Health and education i.e schools, hospitals, colleges etc, no laptop bullsh!t.

2- Infrastructure and corruption...i.e provision of emergency services (1122 etc), police services, roads, buildings, transport etc.

3- Rehabilitation of refugees and WoT, the refugee problem should be fixed, people should be sent back to their homes where there is peace and the infrastructure in those areas be fixed. This is different than infrastructure in point 2.

This is called immature approach and unawareness of political situation, you people will never get what actually will happen but as i said in many many posts, Blind faith Blind ambitions. You people are victims of establishment's dirty game of party formation.

'Manifesto' that is another thing than reality because there are many good things which are not supported by even by your own successive candidates in KPK.

Build in yourself sportsman ship and appreciate good initiatives even from those you not like to follow.

Not only that, Also
Making Pakistan independent from IMF
IP Gas Pipline
Gawadar Port
Metro Services, in FSD, Gujranwalla, Abattabbad.

List is a bit long...

We voted for you, now give us what you promised.

And new Dubai in Gawadar - :partay:

This is called immature approach and unawareness of political situation, you people will never get what actually will happen but as i said in many many posts, Blind faith Blind ambitions. You people are victims of establishment's dirty game of party formation.

'Manifesto' that is another thing than reality because there are many good things which are not supported by even by your own successive candidates in KPK.

Build in yourself sportsman ship and appreciate good initiatives even from those you not like to follow.

And what is the relevance of this post to mine?

Btw, Imran Khan won against Hanif Abbasi, PTI candidate lost by 4000 votes in Attock.

So is it another Script written at Washington, Endorsed by Riyadh, Approved in Rawalpindi and Implemented by handpicked CT Govts/EC NRO2...! @ shahid masood

And what is the relevance of this post to mine?

Btw, Imran Khan won against Hanif Abbasi, PTI candidate lost by 4000 votes in Attock.

Every sentence i wrote has relevance and not difficult to understand.
I damn care Hanif Abbasi, if Rawalpindi people selected IK then we respect their will so visa versa.
You are bypassing what i want to know from you.

Our nation is too slavish. We need education and the present government will never truly invest in education and thus the status-quo remains.

Dekha bhaiyo NA-125 aur NA-120 ma ghapla hogaya nah

I'm an eyewitness to this. We even reported it to the media but the Noons are too strong now and even the media wants to sleep with them.

Doesn't matter if Imran is not the opposition leader but they will have a say as opposition which will be good for Pakistan

Our nation is too slavish. We need education and the present government will never truly invest in education and thus the status-quo remains.

I'm an eyewitness to this. We even reported it to the media but the Noons are too strong now and even the media wants to sleep with them.

25000 votes ka difference tha Hamid khan was leading by 25000 votes then suddenly counting stopped and after few hours saad rafique won , amazing Pakistan

By the way, I want to ask all of you something which I haven't seen discussed anywhere. Karachi resides 10%-11% of the total population of Pakistan, shouldn't Karachi have atleast 10% of National Assembly seats? Like 27-28 direct, 7 for women and 1-2 for minorities? Total of 35-36 seats out of 370. As per actual, Karachi has only 20 directly contested seats.

Back
Top Bottom