What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

ALot of INdepents in Punjab assembly you think Shabaz sharif will come into Power in punjab again or no

how many total national Assembly Seats PMLN have and Pti has and the rest Please UPDATE i slept when i saw Nawaz the Lota SHarif Speech by geo

PLEase Can some one ans this

I am a bit sad PTI didn't win in Punjab, but on the positive side, even if PML-N rigged, they were given a tough competition by PTI, considering 1-2 years ago, PTI was almost non existent and was not even taken seriously, IK was suggested to leave politics, and now PTI has emerged as the second biggest political party in Pakistan. I think it is an improvement non the less, and it gives me hope for the next elections. I hope PTI dominates in next elections.

PS: Congratulations to KPK. You guys are really fortunate.

exactly.. I agree with you 100% at least this is a great side of this years politics..yet still I will repeat that these elections were so not fair!!:sick:

It was a tough night yesterday, have not slept for a minute. It is been like 12 yrs away from Pakistan but still loves it the most. Thought for a while and ready to quit job with Emirate Airlines, Will come back to Pakistan and fight along side Kaptaan for better tomorrow of our coming generation.Enough is enough. NO surrender to Noora and Bhuttos.

Yaraa do you think certain umm. "forces" will let that happen? If I were gunning for IK this would be a god sent for me, confined largely to a single province means easier to identify, easier to target and easier to get at- a simplified kill-loop, no? If you want to take away the vision plank you just ensure that you can hamper IK and PTI just enough so that they cannot achieve any roaring success coz that's how the common sheeple make a contrast. Make it look mediocre and and it will be worse..after all PML-N can afford mediocrity but NOT so for PTI given the high expectations and the dangers that any downer carries with its self.

Nawaz with minimum effort can build on Punjab's existing infra- probably even run it as a profit making operation by letting the khandan and his own jamaat dip in their fingers and then contrast that with IK who'll have to improve the hitherto neglected KPK...the sheeple will buy it without looking at the fact that Nawaz started from more than half way past the starting line while IK got running from the Stadium's entrance.

Besides @Armstrong seemed to be stating that PTI didn't have the majority required even in KPK, as in they were the largest vote earners but short of the 50 or so required for the majority, clarify that bit yaara?

The difference is that in Punjab whichever party came whether PPP, PML N or PML Q - The development is always there....always because in Punjab people don't foOk around with Aaj bhi Bhutto Zinda hai crap....they demand tangible results on the ground. Even the previous regime though extremely wasteful....spent sh*t loads of money on development work in Punjab....granted that money could have been put to better use....much better use were it invested in our some real problem areas....it was still invested & thats precisely why PML N secured the votes they did !

In contrast the Government's in KPK, Sindh & Baluchistan haven't done sh*t since ever & even after the NFC Award where they got a lot more Provincial funds than previously - They didn't do anything !

Whats more mind boggling is that despite that how the hell is PPP in the front-runner to be the largest party in Sindh !

In KPK PTI still doesn't have the majority to form a Government & were PML N so desire it they could very easily knit together a patch work of themselves & the two-three runners up in KPK to from a Government therein. But even if they don't - PTI can't form an independent Government & would need to enter into a coalition with a few of Maulana Diesel, Jamat-i-Islami, ANP or JWP !

Last edited by a moderator:
ECP ka commissioner kaun hai..???PPP ka previous worker....aur kal raat ko jab woh masusoof "free and fair elections keraye hai hum ne" keh raha tha tu mera khoon khaul raha tha......:angry:
hamari regime hi corrupt hai.....democracy yahan ho hi nahi skti....:sick:

That fakhru bhai is the biggest idiot I have ever seen in my life. He was happy and was claiming kai hum nai free elections karwaye hain. WTF!!!

there is one more point...these announcements by media are so not official...may be a dirty attempt to show-off that pml-n is winning so that in real even if they are losing,then can cheat--then nobody will dare to question about big differences!they will gain by cheating...

The one stark difference I noticed is that the Pakistani news sites does not provide the summary in a tabular format. Even Dawn has shown the graph which says what each party has won but did not say what were the total no of seats for which elections were held and how many each party contested etc. Would have been useful for folks like me.

there is one more point...these announcements by media are so not official...may be a dirty attempt to show-off that pml-n is winning so that in real even if they are losing,then can cheat--then nobody will dare to question about big differences!they will gain by cheating...

Are you really serious ? It's been like 18hrs and counting is almost done. It is PMLN now..Sad but true.

That fakhru bhai is the biggest idiot I have ever seen in my life. He was happy and was claiming kai hum nai free elections karwaye hain. WTF!!!

he was happy because of helping his favourite parties winning so that they can form coalition and loot us shamelessly.....:hitwall:

mani2020 I knew that this all would happen...they clearly rigged PTI....but how long they will sustain their corrupt tentacles??despite of all their rigging...we still clean sweep ANP and other corrupt leaders...!
siaysat ek gundi naali hai jis ko saaf kerne walay per bhi kuch cheetein tu aati hain..
I suggest that Ik MUST form coalition government...

this trend will continue bhai .......they will rig , rig and rig and we will be ruled like animals ...

The one stark difference I noticed is that the Pakistani news sites does not provide the summary in a tabular format. Even Dawn has shown the graph which says what each party has won but did not say what were the total no of seats for which elections were held and how many each party contested etc. Would have been useful for folks like me.

Interesting part is your stooge won. How is party going on in India ?

Back
Top Bottom