What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I think MQM & PTI form a natural alliance, which they haven't formed unfortunately. With such a divided opposition, PML(N) will have a free run of the Government.

MQM is too controversial in their practices,which is due to their circumstances, still violence is not justifiable, you saw it in Karachi yesterday, same happened with PTI in Lahore in atleast 5-6 constituencies but we didnt know how to counter it.

anyway, pmln has got a free ride, they wont be able to blame it on anyone... hope their true face surfaces to every Pakistani !

Mian Sahab:

- 2 years for load-shedding.
- Karachi-Peshawar bullet-train.
- Lahore-Karachi motorway.

Your time starts now.. :)

Trust me they will fail to provide any of these things! He promised many other things! Lets see.

the voter turnout was ~65% v. 46% from 2008 - an increase of ~20% - and who were these voters?....the youth of our country...congrats for coming out and making your vote count....!

Hats Off...!:pakistan::yahoo::bounce:

if we want to stop this we should go for e-voting. the data base is there. NADRA can implement electronic voting. the voting will be clean, fast and results within hours.

But EVM can be hacked and it's probablity increases multi-fold when USA and KSA want to have say in your internal politics.

yaar iss ne sirf motor way bana ke pay nahin jaana !!!!!!!

this is not 1993 this is 2013 road aur gariyun se aage bhi nikal jaao !!!

army ke saath tasadum nahin hona chahiyeay hay.....he should co-operate with them rather than others !!!!

I also think that the IRAN-PAKISTAN GAS PIPELINE IS UNDER THREAT !!!!

In Karachi only elections were rigged but not in Punjab Society hasn't changed much Sir we will have to accept that fact and try to change it and Karachi needs to be controlled

You mean IK's campaign is completely failed while he worked hard almost a month in whole Punjab ... And Karachi had to change for PTI where he didn't conduct single rally ... Amazing :lol:

Phir tau Punjab k workers k liye doob marney ka maukam hai ..........

the voter turnout was ~65% v. 46% from 2008 - an increase of ~20% - and who were these voters?....the youth of our country...congrats for coming out and making your vote count....!

Hats Off...!:pakistan::yahoo::bounce:

I am 110% sure that this was due to PTI, not all votes would have been for PTI, but this aura and momentum was created by PTI.

Most the seats that PTI has lost were lost by only a few thousand votes...a very respectable show, a couple of thousand here and there and PTI could have got 10 more seats. Well done I would say, maybe we were expecting too much.

Mian Sahab:

- 2 years for load-shedding.
- Karachi-Peshawar bullet-train.
- Lahore-Karachi motorway.

Your time starts now.. :)

Not only that, Also
Making Pakistan independent from IMF
IP Gas Pipline
Gawadar Port
Metro Services, in FSD, Gujranwalla, Abattabbad.

List is a bit long...

We voted for you, now give us what you promised.

How many seats needed to form a government in Pakistan??

if we want to stop this we should go for e-voting. the data base is there. NADRA can implement electronic voting. the voting will be clean, fast and results within hours.

new ways of security . . . . new ways of theft. If there is a will for fare elections they could be achieved by the present mechanism.

Motorway, Gwadar dubai, Bullet train, Kashmir issue, power iaaue, corruption and all will be claims he has to fulfill.

In all honesty though, I expect roads to get sort of better, power issue would be dealt with only 30%, bullet train koi nhn banni, gwadar ko shayed kuxh ho jaye, laptop and yellow cab etc.

He wont go after the structural reforms that pTI was going after, the NAB issue, railway and PIA separation from MoD and stuff, the tax base...he will still be running after material bribe as laptop etc, no importance to education or health on the scale that PTI was promising.

Btw, this guy has a severe case of love with India, just saying now that, Bharat bulaye ya na bulaye, main udhar jaoon ga. O bhai koi self respect bhi hoti hai. Prepare for Kargil and other internal inquiries to be handed over to india and all our secrets to be put in the open.

The scale of the PMLN's victory shows that #Pakistan's TV media only projected their aspirations and failed to truly assess public opinion

COURTESY:twitter handle by the name of Ali Dayan Hasan

Back
Top Bottom