What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

934015_10151651631103383_86439442_n.png

Where is PTI in balochistan??

calm down dude

Why these personal attacks?

He has right to have an opinion

Bhai It is no personal attack by any means this is what has been happening in Punjab for many years pml-n distribute daal/cheeni/atta/cooking oil for a week or month and people vote in exchange for it...its on the record google it.

I couldnt vote cuz i'm in the US. But I can understand and see why many people didn't vote for PTI. They didn't see any work done by them cuz they're new. All they had was promises by Imran Khan. Some went and voted for him based on those promises and some said, we'll see what work they do and decide next time.

Now if that's too hard to understand for the emotional, arrogant and supposedly holier than thou crowd of the PTI then what can I say, jaltay raho.

:omghaha: ok you living in US. ..said enough.....:rofl:....beta pehle ja ke sabak parh phir ana baat karne....you did not answer my questions...what did nawaZ shariff do?

Guys remember the 90s, it is often called the lost decade because Pakistan failed to achieve any economic growth while the rest of the world advanced. Two parties played musical chairs in that decade PPP and PML-N. This decade is going to be the same. No development, nothing will get better. Other nations will continue to advance while Pakistan will just look on in envy.

Bhai It is no personal attack by any means this is what has been happening in Punjab for many years pml-n distribute daal/cheeni/atta/cooking oil for a week or month and people vote in exchange for it...its on the record google it.

I live in punjab and i never seen all of them getting free dall/roti or cheeni

I dont know where you are getting this from?

Yea they distributed cheaper atta/cheeni for poor class who had to stand in long queue to get it

A comment on PTI facebook page

The system is corrupt.
The law makers are the law breakers.
The institutions that are supposed to run the country are rife with vermin from PML-N and PPP.
Everything must be undone & started from the bottom not top down.
Everyone knows deep inside themselves no one played by the rules apart from PTI.
To win we must change the rules & enforce them.
There is no power struggle between PML-N or PPP they do not oppose each other but feed each others pockets.
The outcome was premeditated this was all a show for the public.
PPP did not even attempt to obtain votes as they handed over power to Nawaz Sharif prior to departing.
The people of Pakistan must look inwards to cleanse all that is wrong morally.
We must accept the responsibility accountability & hand in hand the consequences...
The fight has just begun... The first step is the hardest
The people of Pakistan must stand for humanity with unity.
The people stood up but they must now stand firm ... Justice is never easy to achieve but defeat is.
The people who where harnessed intimidated bought out saw vote rigging corruption all that is wrong now is the time to speak!
Each Pakistani must wake up there imaan and conscience... You cannot run from yourselves can you?
The generations that lived under colonialism now live under feudalism .. Is it right then to be slaved by people claiming to be your own?
Izzat is what people in Pakistan inc judiciary, army stand and die for as individuals ..
What happened to the Izzat (honour) of the country ??
I ask each of you not to allow your voices to be silenced.. Not to accept the injustice or consider it ok.. Not to turn a blind and think what is done is done...

Did you really think our struggle would come easily? Wake up!!

Use the media.. The legal system.... Show the truth speak the truth and live everyday by it. Fear nothing as Allah is always with us... It may take us time bit we must not stray waver or be deflated.

Tomorrow is another day get up with the same determination if it means filing a complaint go to the the doors of power as the constitution states power belongs to the people.

Take back what is rightfully ours... All those that wanted a change proved we have the strength intelligence and unity to do what it took before the elections ...

The same spirit is still alive within us to ask the questions and demand the answers.

If tomorrow we all wake up & accept all that is wrong then live with the consequences & no greater fools exist then us?

The overseas Pakistani's & the rainbow of different Pakistani's with in Pakistan is what makes us strong together.

No point being reactive be proactive...

Start petitions... File Fir's.... Speak to the media highlight and shed light on everything...use the web... Write letters to the government organisations... Consulates... question question question

All of us individually and collectively using our best tools ie
Our intelligence .. Communication...
Forward thinking and planning
Can still change history.

Subha ke chaar 4am bajaye saab ko yaad aya ke geo news ne falde reporting ki aur poll rigging hoyi hai...8 baje se bakwas kar raha tha mein ke dekho ye ghalat ho raha hai par nahin dab ko roona dhoona yaad a gaya :hitwall:

Is it official on news chaneel?

One needs at least 50 seats in the KPK Provincial Assembly to form a Government there in; PTI has 14 right now !

Last time ANP had 30 & they had to enter into an alliance with PPP who had 16, tou yahan touuu I can't foresee an independent government forming by any stretch of the imagination.

Its seems like the situation is quite appalling, but don't give up hope brother remain strong and lets hope for a better future. If Egypt was under the leadership of Mubarak for over 30 years then eventually toppled, then the same can be applied to Pakistan. So we don't have a government in KP, but we can still strengthen the seats which we have won. But I did say previously during TUQ jalsa that change could not come through the electorate because the system is too corrupt, and that revolution through out history has only transpired through bloodshed and sacrifices. But that is the past and we can change things. Bet thing to do is regroup.

Back
Top Bottom