What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

923201_10151468441404527_1151452991_n.jpg

today at 100 fever I went and cast my first vote for insaaf because I had hope in my heart. I think there is a lesson for PTI ... you can't win the system with clean hands ... you have to play dirty if you want defeat dirty noora and other **** ... I was disappointed I think as a nation we don't deserve great leader like IK ,,, I believe even if jinnah have stood for this election then I'm sure he would have lost too! ... I support any unilateral move by IK now.

I can accept that PML-N won in Punjab, but I cant accept that PTI lost in NA-122, NA-125 and the Hanif Abbasi vs IK seat

Rigging.......

Tou aap batao kis ko vote dena chaiye tha??just tell me who formed nab? Nrb,local govt 2002....the devolution plan??

I couldnt vote cuz i'm in the US. But I can understand and see why many people didn't vote for PTI. They didn't see any work done by them cuz they're new. All they had was promises by Imran Khan. Some went and voted for him based on those promises and some said, we'll see what work they do and decide next time.

Now if that's too hard to understand for the emotional, arrogant and supposedly holier than thou crowd of the PTI then what can I say, jaltay raho.

Don't know what are you trying to say poor imagination of yours, you or your people back there must be enjoying haram ki daal/cheeni/atta/cooking oil for a week in exchange for votes to noonie league that is how you people have been doing for the past so many years.
calm down dude

Why these personal attacks?

He has right to have an opinion

LMFAOOOOOOOO emperor, if you flirt with me on this thread, all of pakistan will take its anger with the election results out on the two of us and then that palace will remain empty :P hahaha

To,

The Unknown/Unseen Bhabhiji,

I am Doing my Best to Save your month old Marriage.

Hope You are witnessing what your month Old Husband is doing.

Flirting with a girl of Half his age & Openly calls her wifey no. 2.

My intentions are as white as milk......

I would do anything to save your Marriage.

Thanks,

Your Lakshman on PDF,

arp2041.

I can accept that PML-N won in Punjab, but I cant accept that PTI lost in NA-122, NA-125 and the Hanif Abbasi vs IK seat

Rigging.......

"What people have seen in the polling stations today is History being made, but Geo News is falsifying the information and creating the HYPE, showing the false results that Imran Khan has lost is two of his seat. All results are being changed at the moment"

Don't know what are you trying to say poor imagination of yours, you or your people back there must be enjoying haram ki daal/cheeni/atta/cooking oil for a week in exchange for votes to noonie league that is how you people have been doing for the past so many years.

so whoever does not support PTI enjoys haram ki daal? You are a proof that @iPhone is right about arrogance and self righteousness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom