What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Raja.Pakistani that is disgusting because of some backward people whole Pakistan is gonna suffer!! GROSSS!!!

I made sure all my family+ all family friends too voted for PTI ....

Does not matter.. that is why this flavor of democracy has its problems in Pakistan.
I can assure you.. given the chance.. NS will be able to convince these people to reunite with India(if need be) AND it will happen.
Education has little to do with culture and urban/rural divide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom & I went & cast our votes as early as possible, then I came back home to get my Dad who insisted on voting for PML N but I forced him to vote for PTI before I finally left for my Grandma's place to get her to vote despite the last time she voted was in '50s or the '60s.

I feel like head buttting a ram right now thats how I'm angry ! :lol:

lol n da campaigin i did here n in frends n family n everywhre...im very tired nw..i dun think so ill do more than dis nw haha:cray:

@Slav Defence is sayin wait n c afta 5 years things will change so does dat mean bro i N EVERYBODY wud hav to work 64 HOURS OUT OF 24 HOURS FOR BETTR PAKISTAN?:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
from facebook

"People ask me
Will i cry in a case if imran khan loses?.
I smile and say: Yes if imran khan loses i will be sad and will cry for one day but then you will cry for next 5 years."

Pretty much how I feel.

antibodylaw of underestimating the power of uneducated stupid people in masses

''literacy rate of an area is directly prop to % of PTI voters if personal bias is kept nil [no offence]''

un-parh punjab..... all my 3 gardeners and 2 drviers gave votes to nawaz... and the technocrats mostly gave to pti

Just arrived back from Pakland.... this is what I have to say....

LAKH LANAT PAKISTAN

5 more years of slavery for you guys... you deserve 50 more.....

Btw, just heard that my cousin won.. (IK)

Oh nahin nahin..
Pakistan khatam ho jaye bhi.. apnay dilon mein zinda rahey ga.
Koi galh nahin.
Azad Baloch , Principality of Karachi mein passport chale ga.

Just arrived back from Pakland.... this is what I have to say....

LAKH LANAT PAKISTAN

5 more years of slavery for you guys... you deserve 50 more.....

Btw, just heard that my cousin won.. (IK)

BBBBBBBBB WERNT U CUMIN NEXT MONTH?:undecided:

PTI should now give strong opposition to PML if the first 6 months don't go smoothly.

Better to be strong opposition than a N government.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom