What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 30s
گوجرخان:تحریک انصاف اور(ن)لیگ کےکارکنوں میں فائرنگ،3افرادجاں بحق،پولیس

yes true but IK n all tried vry hard:cray: wht more v cud do?

we have tried so hard thats why we are second competing party....why you are not understanding...we are going high....remeber what conditions and situations Jinnah faced..???
PTI is youngest party and yet still this party has given nooras a very tough time....this is our current success and and progress... tomorrow we will leave nooras behind Inshallah with great difference...so trust on Allah if you are true believer...

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 1m
NA-69 PML-N Sumaira Malik wins. PTI Umar Aslam Khan runner–up (Unofficial) # Geoelections

Ok.. what's the score with religious political parties? how's extreme right wingers faring in this election?

Nawaz is going to follow up on the Metro & the Motorways that hes ever so fond of with a bullet train ! He can take that train up his arse for all its gonna be worth to Pakistan & Pakistan's real problems.

I ll be honest. Even i am a lil dissapointed. I wanted Imran to win as he seems like genuine guy. Anyway, just saying no point feeling bad about it now. Just try to do your bit as citizens.

Although i fear the LeJ may become even more emboldened under his rule.

PTI ‏@PTIofficial 1m
PTI National Election Campaign Mananger @ASAD_Umar will be talking to @WajSKhan on Aaj TV at 12:15

Last edited by a moderator:
125 main counting rukwa di hai.

Rigging is going on, no doubt about that.

And as I said before, results for urban areas come late bbecausethey have more voters per polling station, so more votes need to be counted while rural areas get done with quickly.

Another gem by shahbaz sharif, humain Lahore nay jitaya, lahore ki awam nay ham par aitemad kia...lalay, Pakiatan sirf Lahore nhn.

Ohh Bhai Abbtu Band Kardoo, Uss Ki Marzi ! Jeeta Hai Woh, Joo Bhi Boley Saab Chalta Hai?
Ganjoon Ki Jai Hoo?lol
Chdri Intikhar New President Of Pakistan, Koi Dhandly Nahi Hoi?
Chop Kar Key 5 Saal Mazeed !ik key liyaa Kam Karo, Aur Phir Haro?

you assume?? luqman is 100% sure...he was sayin' k why 60 thousand..??why not 1 crore...:undecided:

I just used word assume ... I don't say that they do never rig ... 2nd about Lucman concept that why did he get 10 million ... This is totally rubbish ... Azizabad is not half Karachi ... There were total registered votes 350,000 .....

SIGH... You won't need that.. Its
1- PML-N; Nawaz Sharif (114 seats)
2- PTI; Imran Khan (36)
3- PPP; Zardari (35)

according to news channels... Official results are yet to be announced...

Yes, all these results are only of around 40% stations per constituency, even less for rural areas.

Intense competition in Lahore 125, Pindi with Hanif Abbasi, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Karachi yet to come.

lol... Mubashir Luqman in ARY is asking why didn't he win by 1 crore?

btw.. this NA246 is Liyari, by any chance? if so... no wonder.

No. NA 246 is Azizabad and Liaqatabad.

Mubashir knows the reality of this huge lead and that's why he is mocking it. :lol:

So only the people of KPK want to see a change

I was expecting more seats for PTI in punjab but abb un jahilhoon ko kon samajhey jo bagir soch k apna vote daal detey hein

still not bad considering that PTI is new party and they will get maturity and popularity with time

PPP stalwart Qamar Zaman Kaira lost from NA-106 (Gujrat-III), securing only 12,053 votes from the seat he had won in 2008. Main contenders for this year’s contest were: Kaira, PML-N’s Chaudhry Jaafar Iqbal, PTI’s Mian Afzal Hayat and independent candidate Syed Noorul Hassan.

qamar-zaman-kaira-300x250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom