What's new

PAKISTAN can generat 4rupees/unit & can produce desil40 USD/barrel,DR SAMAR

Well its impossible to produce electricity so cheap....
The govt has always to subsidise it when they buy it from private companies...
Even solar electricity is sold at Rs 15/unit in india!!

its all big talk..the real problem is the money required to establish the plants for it..
the only viable option is hydral why? because even after the profits by any invester we can get around 4-5 (as generation cost is around 50 paisa) this isnt true for coal or gas..howeevr if govt is ready to invest itself then its possible but govt is already giving huge subsidy on electrcity due to line losses(theft)

its all big talk..the real problem is the money required to establish the plants for it..
the only viable option is hydral why? because even after the profits by any invester we can get around 4-5 (as generation cost is around 50 paisa) this isnt true for coal or gas..howeevr if govt is ready to invest itself then its possible but govt is already giving huge subsidy on electrcity due to line losses(theft)

have you even watched the 15 minutes of the wohole interview of Dr. Samar ??? first try to listen what he has said about how he is going to do what seems too impossible for others , then you raise your ifs and buts ... :pakistan:

Zardari and Co wasted huge amount of money on illegal Rental Power, if this money was spent on Coal project then situation would be very differant... Poor policies :(

has this project been verified by a rewiew committe in pakistan or a planning committe. or does pakistan even have an organisation to prepare a project report to present to leaders??

a brain wave in a scientists mind means nothing, especially in a country like pakistan. i guess some pakistani company should take responsibility now.

has this project been verified by a rewiew committe in pakistan or a planning committe. or does pakistan even have an organisation to prepare a project report to present to leaders??

a brain wave in a scientists mind means nothing, especially in a country like pakistan. i guess so
me pakistani company should take responsibility now.
Dear munda jee!
We have everything , what you was looking for, plz don't get jealous if our, scientists can make a nuke, they can do evry thing, all I can say, is India got good politicians , but don't hve anything else, the movie. “Slam dog millionre” was a true picture of real indiA, pakistan has evry thing good, but not good & honest politicians, thate biggest problem, DR.Samar is a scientist , infact he was head of the depertment of science & technolgy, what he can do else, rather thAn ! Telling the govt,its upto the govt to decide, what shall he can do , more thn this!
Also he can hve authority to decide, anything like private investment, over the govt,s stock of coal .
ALso, the main problem is the croupted money, just think about right now , 1 us dollars is equal ,to 91 pak rupees, who would like to, have a usd 12 pakrupees, if what ever DR sammar is willing to do!

Dear munda jee!
We have everything , what you was looking for, plz don't get jealous if our, scientists can make a nuke, they can do evry thing, all I can say, is India got good politicians , but don't hve anything else, the movie. “Slam dog millionre” was a true picture of real indiA, pakistan has evry thing good, but not good & honest politicians, thate biggest problem, DR.Samar is a scientist , infact he was head of the depertment of science & technolgy, what he can do else, rather thAn ! Telling the govt,its upto the govt to decide, what shall he can do , more thn this!
Also he can hve authority to decide, anything like private investment, over the govt,s stock of coal .
ALso, the main problem is the croupted money, just think about right now , 1 us dollars is equal ,to 91 pak rupees, who would like to, have a usd 12 pakrupees, if what ever DR sammar is willing to do!

u didnt get my post.
thats fine i can understand how crap pakistans political system.
since ur confidently saying pakistan has everything and india has nothing and all pakistan needs is a good leader, i hope u get it soon.:tup:.

u didnt get my post.
thats fine i can understand how crap pakistans political system.
since ur confidently saying pakistan has everything and india has nothing and all pakistan needs is a good leader, i hope u get it soon.:tup:.

Dear mundaa jee!
No one can deney huge industriel power of india , but if you havnt have people like mr, hazare belive me, even your politicians will become crupt, thn it doesn't matter how big is your production power is?
I guss you Are lucky to hAve introduced land reformS earlier, we on the other hand are unlucky to have , a strong leadership, only pakistan army is the institution which is uncrupt.
In my frist post, I had already put the link, plz follow it & listen this great man & thn give your thoughts!
Thanks

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2822157 said:
Dr. Samar does not need to sell his ideas to anyone ... :smokin: what he really needs is just the govt. vvill and the funds required for the proposed project only and that's it ... :agree:

Dr. Samar has already shown the project running practically to the govt. as he is successfully generating a much cheap electricity (rs.4 per unit ) right now as we speak ... :meeting:

and guess what : this cheap electricity is not the only thing he is making from his project but also he is making natural gas and diesel at the price of 40 dollars per barrel :woot: as compared to the international rate of 140 dollars per barrel ... :azn: that means saving 100 dollars a barrel on diesel , so just even imagine what incredible impact this mega project can produce on the economy of PakisTan ... !!

so what else do we want ... ?! :yahoo:
:pakistan:

you see , man , this implementation has always been the problem ever since we got freedom on 14th august , 1947 . :pakistan:

why wait for GoP support/funding. when idea has potential go to any strong business men if he see potential in it and sees profit then i am sure he would make necessary fundings avaliable for it . gov across the world are sceptial when it comes to funding such projects(reasons are many). firsts wait for gov support and when they deny it then blame them . most of startup project in world has been funded by buisness community rather then any government.

why wait for GoP support/funding. when idea has potential go to any strong business men if he see potential in it and sees profit then i am sure he would make necessary fundings avaliable for it . gov across the world are sceptial when it comes to funding such projects(reasons are many). firsts wait for gov support and when they deny it then blame them . most of startup project in world has been funded by buisness community rather then any government.

It costs USD 100m. Private firms can't make profit out of supplying power to the national grid.

I'll see the report when browsING on laptop. but as my understanding says, production cost can be cheap, what bout installation cost? One need huge money to build powerhouse.

by the way there is a bihari brother who make electricity out of rice husk, that is also very cost effective.

rice husk electricity can be use for domestic purpose.

Fellows,
we all know this,
what is hurdle, when we will start to generate all these thing ?
after 2050 ?

I'll see the report when browsING on laptop. but as my understanding says, production cost can be cheap, what bout installation cost? One need huge money to build powerhouse.

by the way there is a bihari brother who make electricity out of rice husk, that is also very cost effective.

rice husk electricity can be use for domestic purpose.

They need 3-4 billion dollars to start with, and it will take 3-4 years.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2821948 said:
PakisTan is just a step close to become one of the leading economies of the world only if our Dr. samar mubaarak mand and his scientists & engineers are given a go-ahead with their proposed project of generating cheap electricity , gas and diesel , and that too being done entirely on indeginously designed & developed technology on self-help basis ... :moil: :victory:

isn't that something which we all pakistanis should be proud of ... :smitten:

Dr. abduL Qadeer khan ,Dr.samar mubaarak , col. Sher khan shaheed , major (rtd.) Naveed & Rashid minhaas shaheed and many many many others like them are truely the real national heroes of PakisTan :meeting: rather than any stupid khans of that bull-schitt bollywood which our so-called media is busy in promoting all the damm time whenever you switch on your tv. ... :hitwall:
:pakistan:

You had to troll didnt you

By the way , as long as idiots continue to rule pakistan
their will be no development
all hail Zardari
all hail Nawaz Ganja Sharif

Zardari and Co wasted huge amount of money on illegal Rental Power, if this money was spent on Coal project then situation would be very differant... Poor policies :(

exactly , is ppp ki hamesha say yehi tou policy rahi hay kay " LuttO tay phuttO " ... :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom