What's new

Pakistan army wants peace, says Musharraf

Lets get some thing straight here, Pakistan was never equal of India and is never going to be. Similarly, Canada was never an equal of the US and never will be. India is 10 times bigger than Pakistan, Pakistan can never compete with India. If India is not willing to give equality to Pakistan, than i am afraid this Cold War between Pakistan and India will continue and countless innocent lives will be lost on both sides of the border.

I am hopefull if not friendship..we will atleast end hostilities with each other atleast in my lifetime... The issues between India and Pakistan are reproachable... what is lacking is leaderhip with good intent on both sides... what is abundant is petty people with wanting to consolidate more power thorugh conflict , on both sides.

As far as all disputes between india and Pak, both sides are guilty and both have done pretty horrible things to each other. The question is it possible to leave all that baggage aside and make this damn thing work.... All said and done both are poor countries and have countless hassles to deal with...

May be the fault lies with our generation, which is too petty to understand the advantages of ending this stupidity...

Pakistan will always be smaller then india

but if wr had a war with afghanistan and we came out if it with the only positive that we maybe hit them more then they hit us our generals would deserve to be shot

i think it was ayub khan who said one muslim warrior is worth 10 hindu fighters, i disagree but they are atleast equal to 6 hindus becausr that is the difference between india and pakistan

Pakistan is not the same as india We are much much smaller

hindu bravery is a joke to muslims/pakistanis not becausr of centuries of indian enslavement its becausr of your nature failing to understand the dynamic between india and pakistan

india is 6 times our size

let me give you a anology of pakistan india wars

6 indians get into a fight with 1 pakistani

the fight lasts for one hour and afterwards both sides limp home

out of the 6 indians one is limping
one hss a black eye
one has a broken jaw
one is missing teeth
one is coughing blood
one has a broken rib

the indians turn to each other and say that pakistani hit us 24 times but luckily we won becausr we hit him 25 times

Ding ding ding.... we have a winner here.....

Let this be clear yes pakistan is currently struggling economically but a economic revolution is just around the corner

our military on a tiny budget has given us jet fighters, missiles tanks nuclear war heads the lot

we are planning for india and we will build hundreds of war heads to turn all of india into a a crater if needs be, pakistan may not survive but we will send every indian to hell before we go

imagine what we could achive once our economy improves

Let this be clear yes pakistan is currently struggling economically but a economic revolution is just around the corner

our military on a tiny budget has given us jet fighters, missiles tanks nuclear war heads the lot

we are planning for india and we will build hundreds of war heads to turn all of india into a a crater if needs be, pakistan may not survive but we will send every indian to hell before we go

imagine what we could achive once our economy improves

And you are saying all this sitting in UK LOL. I had taken you seriously had you been saying this and living in Pakistan. First start living in pakistan and then start say stuff like:
pakistan may not survive but we will send every indian to hell before we go

aoa.musharaf is a cheeter.all those who support him plz wake up he is the one who started the war on terror.dont u remember wat he did on lal masjid.he was never a soldier at all he is da biggest coward i have ever seen

aoa.musharaf is a cheeter.all those who support him plz wake up he is the one who started the war on terror.dont u remember wat he did on lal masjid.he was never a soldier at all he is da biggest coward i have ever seen

and your arguments, proves, examples are ? ( I am really interest !)

Back
Top Bottom