What's new

Pakistan addicted to using militants against India: Pentagon

As I've written before, if you have to go back eight years to cite someone for telling a lie that someone must be a pretty honest person, yes?

Or a damn good liar... It may take 8 years to bust your lies - tell me something 8 years later, you will be saying the same thing when you use such BS pretexts to destroy Pakistan.

You are sort of saying "woops" as a response to your country's participation in the destruction of Iraq and the 600,000 lives lost as a result of your occupation.

As I've written before, if you have to go back eight years to cite someone for telling a lie that someone must be a pretty honest person, yes? Anyway, as near as I can tell every major Western country thought that Saddam had nukes; very few analysts thought, as it appears to have turned out, that he was only pretending to. So it was an honest mistake, not a deliberate lie as some like to tell.

In any event, one doesn't have to rely on the testimony and proofs from Americans to cite Pakistani usage of militants. I read in histories of Pakistan written by Pakistanis that Jinnah employed them from Day One and of course there is all that U.N. testimony about un-uniformed Pakistani "infiltrators" crossing the Line of Control.

You have to show some respect to Pakistan atleast that we are letting nerds like you troll on our issues..

It was really convenient of you to call it an "honest mistake" after killing thousands of innocent children and women and yet you guys wanna paint yourself as the ambassadors of peace and humanity in this world...

Shame on you and your fellow countrymen for being such hypocrites..You people are no christians no jews you guys are pure satanists being trained by kaballists and its my first day here on this forum reading you and I have to praise the moderators of this forum for accomodating a nerd like you for so long considering number of your posts as you lack rational thinking and truth seeking two qulaities very necessary for a neutral discussion all I can see you are here to paint things in a certain way...THE WRONG WAY AND YOU ARE DOING IT DELIBERATELY...

As I've written before, if you have to go back eight years to cite someone for telling a lie that someone must be a pretty honest person, yes? Anyway, as near as I can tell every major Western country thought that Saddam had nukes; very few analysts thought, as it appears to have turned out, that he was only pretending to. So it was an honest mistake, not a deliberate lie as some like to tell.

You have a short memory. You responded as you have now and I retorted:

What legitimizes and sells America's meddling in the Middle East is "lies", "lies", "lies"

Give the United States of America the due credit of having a unique talent for being liars

Anti-Syria killer thugs are "innocent peaceful protesters".

Assad's campaign to protect the nation by eradicating these thugs is "killing his own people".

Riots/unrest in UK US is caused by criminals and undesirables

The death and destruction America spawned in Iraq is is "bringing a better life to the Iraqi people".

The 9-11 attack by Saudi Arabians is a "Taliban terrorist attack".

Even George Bush became "presidential" and sold to the American people.

And, of course, America is the "Champion of Human Rights".

Oh and America is a democracy that is not run by Tel Aviv through AIPAC

In any event, one doesn't have to rely on the testimony and proofs from Americans to cite Pakistani usage of militants. I read in histories of Pakistan written by Pakistanis that Jinnah employed them from Day One and of course there is all that U.N. testimony about un-uniformed Pakistani "infiltrators" crossing the Line of Control.

It is well known Americans pay some (some would call it bribe) some Pakistanis to defame and lie about Pakistan for example the former Pakistani Ambassador to the US to serve US purposes.

There was a neat article on this, you may still find it. But most of them have been pulled down.
Yes I've seen all those articles/blogs along with
The world will end in 2012, India must kill a million ppl a year to become a superpower[ written by some physco Dr.satishchandra],
Anti-Christ etc.
Btw have articles written by some random bloke suddenly become a proof?

Where is the proof? Is it just those 7 consulates or have you guys caught any real RAW agent in Baloch.
And if they have it, why don't they bring it to the international fora?

Tell me why does India need so many consulates?? Taliban tourists for Incredible India,

Yes I've seen all those articles/blogs along with
The world will end in 2012, India must kill a million ppl a year to become a superpower[ written by some physco Dr.satishchandra],
Anti-Christ etc.

Wow - a guy thats only been on here for a few days yet can quote one of the great Indian superstars - Dr Satishchandra - why dont you do us all a favor and be honest. Who were you before you got banned? Are you man or mouse to confirm who you was before you decided to bless our site with the new ID? Man or mouse - who is it going to be?

Asim - i know and remember the article too - cant be bothered to site it - needless to say il vouch for it.

Is that correct?
And who found out that it was conducted by 'local Indian fanatics'? Pakistan?
Who put those losers in jail and disbanded there organization? Pakistan?
Funny that you mention it while at the same time blatantly discrediting the same Indian investigators when they say that more terrorist strikes were carried out by 'Pakistani local fanatics'.
Whereas when it comes to your own, Hafiz Saeed for example. What do you guys do? You give him a mock trial, in which he is obviously not found guilty. He is provided police protection and allowed to give hate speeches all over.
I wouldn't trust Indian media when 5 years ago this was the headline

LET behind Samjhauta Express: Foreign backed terrorism a threat

And now:

Samjhauta Express 'bomber' confesses before media

New Delhi: Five years after the twin blasts on the Samjhauta Express that killed 68 people, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested the man accused of planting the bomb on the train. Kamal Chouhan was arrested from Indore on Sunday. He has now been produced in a court in Greater Noida outside Delhi.

Chouhan has, during his interrogation, told the probe agency that he planted one of the bombs in the train to Pakistan. His claims are being verified.

On February 18, 2007, twin blasts ripped through two coaches of the Samjhauta Express near Panipat, when the bi-weekly train was heading from Delhi to Lahore in Pakistan. Most of the 68 people who died were Pakistanis.

The NIA has already chargesheeted six people in connection with the case including right-wing extremists Swami Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya Thakur. The four others have been charged for assisting Aseemanand; two of them, however, are yet to be located.

The NIA says that in its four years of inquiry, it has found that "the entire conspiracy was hatched between 2005 and 2007 by the accused Swami Aseemanand, Sunil Joshi (now dead) and his associates...at different places in Gujarat, M.P. and other places."

Aseemanand's confession that he was also involved in the bomb blasts at Malegaon in Maharashtra in 2006 and 2008, both of which targeted Muslims, linked him closely to Hindu terror group Abhinav Bharat which counts Sadhvi Pragya as one of its founder members.

Read more at: Samjhauta Express 'bomber' arrested, produced in court

Hafiz Saeed should be arrested only for giving hate speeches. There is no proof he is a terrorist or orchestrated the Mumbai attacks. Especially after you have been proven wrong for the Samjhauta it reduces India's credibility when it comes to other terrorist attacks.

I think you misunderstood me.

No, I did not. My point had a relevance to the double standards of the posters.

Using the argument of innocent till proven guilty for blaming NATO in Afghanistan and doing just the opposite in Pakistan where PA is involved in a similar war as NATO in Afghanistan is just not right.. Am I wrong?

First off there are very less incidents happened when civilians were mistaken for militants by PA/PAF. Secondly, Pakistan's strategy is entirely different from its counterpart in Afghanistan, latter take care of security personnel more than collateral damage. Whereas In FATA, the area to be operated is vacated at first, people are camped in safe areas, IDPs we call them.
Army conducts operation most of the times, look at the numbers of causalities of PA, PAF is called occasionally. Moreover the bad guys we are fighting with are declared enemy of Pakistan unlike US, listen to Michael Scheuer for once. Number of Taliban arrested are greater than the number of Taliban killed unlike US. We don't consider entities like good Taliban and bad Taliban, we don't disgrace cadavers, you won't find cases PA personnel peeing on dead bodies, won't find cases trigger happy personnel opening fire on innocent villagers.

Yes, we have suffered the consequences of collateral damage, in fact we have faced the retribution more for the damages we never did - The drones, NATO supply line which gave the reason to Taliban to entice innocent natives. Many in Pakistan now consider the victims revenge justifiable, for the very same reason political parties are now demanding separation from WoT and negotiation with local Taliban.

Nope for getting an entry into Pakistan to meet our beloved Baloch friends!

Good man. Honesty is the best policy. You accept your country is destabilizing the situation in Balochistan - at least you must be commended for showing honesty. Hate it when people constantly lie and avoid the situation. A bit of a low life thing to do but hey at least your honest.

I thought you had enough with:

Human Rights

When it comes to Human Rights issues in India, it is not ratified the UN Convention against Torture, its citizens do not have the opportunity to find recourse in remedies that are available under international law. The victims are trapped with the local Hindu caste system, which in every aspect militates against their rights.

India has a very poor record of protecting the privacy of its citizens, according to the latest report from Privacy International (PI). India scored 1.9 points, which makes it an ‘extensive surveillance society’. A score between 4.1 and 5.0 (the highest score) would mean a country “consistently upholds human rights standards”. PI is a watchdog on surveillance and privacy invasions by governments and corporations. [Fake encounter killings are rampant in India. This extra judicial killings are inspired by theological texts of Brahmins like Artha Shastra and Manusmriti which teaches espionage and torture methods. Every such killing of an innocent person, branded a terrorist, has encouraged the killer cops to target socially excluded communities like dalits, tribals and minorities.

India’s intelligence agencies like IB, RAW, etc seems to be thoroughly infiltrated by foreign secret services which support powerful weapon producing nations. Formed in 1947, IB is engaged in wiretapping, spy on political opponents and sometimes indicting on false criminal charges. The IB also has numerous authors, bloggers and media persons.

According to the National Human Rights Commission, as on 30th June 2004, there were 3,32,112 prisoners in Indian jails out of which 2,39,146 were under trial prisoners. That’s more than 70 %. India’s jails hold a disproportionate number of the country’s minority Muslims, a sign of discrimination and alienation from the Hindu majority. The bar association in India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, has refused to represent 13 Muslim suspects accused bombing courthouses in 2005 . A large part of police officers, Indian attorneys and judges appear regularly on the events organized by notorious Hindu militant groups. Prison statistics of Indian Jails can be seen from National Crime Record Bureau

I

Or you could sort your own:

Armed Conflicts in India

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.

India experienced a rapid increase in demand for security in the period following the Mumbai attacks. Thanks to terrorism imports by world’s weapon industry! India is now one of the world’s most terror-prone countries, with a death toll second only to Iraq, says a report from the National Counter terrorism Center in Washington. India’s crime rates, already some of the highest in the world, are also rising, as is the incidence of corporate espionage. Approximately 5.5 million private security guards employed by about 15,000 security companies in India. As an industry,it is now the country’s largest corporate taxpayer. (CAPSI report)

In 2005, Business Week reported that India became Israel’s largest importer of weapons, accounting for about half of the $3.6 billion worth of weapons exported by the Jewish state.

“Do remember that 34 years ago, NSG was created by Americans. Hence it has been their onus to convince the group to grant the waiver to India to carry out the multi-billion dollar business as India is a large market,” says former Atomic Energy Commission chairman, Mr P K Iyengar.

Pakistan is no more addicted to assisting militants than America is in making up freedom fighters in countries it wants to destabalise and invade etc

Back
Top Bottom