What's new

Pakistan addicted to using militants against India: Pentagon

The question is how has militancy yielded Pakistan any results?

The case each side supporting militants in each others territories is not a new one, it was quid pro quo .

However for the miltant support from India's side always had case of Pakistanis being the precursor.

For Pakistanis commenting about Mukti Bahini, please tell us why was Pakistan supporting North East insurgents all over the 1960s?

bowles6jan1967a.jpg

bowles6jan1967b.jpg

farland7apr1970b.jpg

farland7apr1970c.jpg

farland7apr1970d.jpg

You guys aren't angels either, trust me. Indian Army is just as active sending saboteurs into Azad Kashmir to damage infrastructure and disrupt the administrative machinery.

There is no smoke without fire.... Personally I am not happy with the present Indian Army or Raw... They should make a bomb to explode in LeT rallies in Pakistan out of nowhere!

Hafiz Sayeed or Dawood Ibrahim should have died in mysterious circumstances. Such a things never occurs! The Indian Army and RAW are indeed failed.

If Pakistan agrees that LoC as IB and resolves all the issues then both countries can prosper together! Pakistan does not want it.. So many lives are lost by protecting Kashmir, We will protect it till the last Indian... Wanna try it? YOU ARE WELCOME!

I didn't hear any Indian Politicians talk about peace, social workers, media personalities and intellectuals do, but never politicians.

So why was Atal Behari Vajpayee came to Lahore by bus in 1999?

Lahore Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Indian politician came for peace and you gave back Kargil.... So much for peace!

Sure, we have no quibs with India taking a stance to help Afghanistan.

Yes India should not allow Afghanistan to become a strategic depth for Pakistan! We will help Afghanistan!

I was referring to actions, not statements but I did not clarify that. Thus I stand corrected.
Did anyone here remember Atal Bihari Vajpayee and the Lahore Declaration?
Anyone?
Common mammals, you're supposed to have a sharp memory.
Anywho
You stand corrected again.

you don't have proofs. i forgive you for your rant though.
Hundreds of proof , But those are not for blinds like you.. Mukti bihani and LTTE both are indian created terrorist groups a POP eyed person like you can deny it... and Yea! indian money was found when TTP members those were captured during Operations.. Now stop crying against Pakistan..

The question is how has militancy yielded Pakistan any results?

The case each side supporting militants in each others territories is not a new one, it was quid pro quo .

However for the miltant support from India's side always had case of Pakistanis being the precursor.

For Pakistanis commenting about Mukti Bahini, please tell us why was Pakistan supporting North East insurgents all over the 1960s?

bowles6jan1967a.jpg

bowles6jan1967b.jpg

farland7apr1970b.jpg

farland7apr1970c.jpg

farland7apr1970d.jpg

No picture?

Did anyone here remember Atal Bihari Vajpayee and the Lahore Declaration?
Anyone?
Common mammals, you're supposed to have a sharp memory.
Anywho
You stand corrected again.

Oh come on! That show? How come we reached no agreement then? No peace accord? No War Pact? It was just a sight seeing tour at best!

Yes, ISI does use militants. How about the fact that the Terrorist State of India is itself training and using TTP in Pakistan to kill Pakistanis?

Freedom fighter fighting against illegal occupation by india deserve all legal and moral suport from all world

The source is not Indian but a Pakistani newspaper The Express Tribune, Pakistan

Pakistan has addiction of using militants against India: Pentagon official

Pakistan has addiction of using militants against India: Pentagon official – The Express Tribune

Facepalm! Don't you read the news? Other day you did the same mistake.. Please read once before sharing any link, express tribune is also quoting ToI.

According to a report published on The Times of India website, Michael Sheehan, assistant secretary of Defence for Special Operations/Low-Intensity Conflict, told United States (US) lawmakers that the country had been discussing these issues with Pakistan, but there had been no success.
We’ve had these conversations with them forever about that. I don’t see that changing. I don’t see any set of talking points that’s going to be delivered by some new diplomat that’s going to change their mind.

Freedom fighter fighting against illegal occupation by india deserve all legal and moral suport from all world

If we like them, they're freedom fighters . . . If we don't like them, they're terrorists. In the unlikely case we can't make up our minds, they're temporarily only guerrillas.

Carl Sagan.

Someone who is a freedom fighter to you is a entity who specifically target a particular religious group with an intent to change the religious demographics of a region.

Someone who is a tribal warlord, a threat to national integrity is a freedom fighter for me.

The question how does it help improve the situation in either of those regions?

Lets hope that they have learnt a hard leason after seeing all the anarchy that is happeinging in their soil because of the terror cells they supported.
For now there has been no attack on INDIA after Mumbi, so I to some extent belive that Pakistan is doing everything it can to foil any further attack, atleast for the sake of not creating futher bad name for themself in the International arena.

Likewise, when you speak about our disintegration, we will crush you with Iron FISTS.
As for the part in red, proof please.

P.S: Quite the irony that your "Million Army" had to raise a terrorist group to challenge Pakistani Authority until the winters blocked the mountain passes in the North before moving troops into East Pakistan. Not judging, just saying......

Hum let us see who wins! India already won once in 1971, Mumbai 2008 massacare was a fine example! You were the people who gave asylum to the world's most wanted terrorist near Pakistan Army base, And ISI officers training LeT cannot be any surprise... Mumbai attacks are planned in Pakistan.... Accepted by honorable Pakistan President.

Reg your PS... I remember 'Prince of Persia' movie.... Why should we fight a head on war will all of the Pakistan Army if we could get help of Mukti Banni(Freedom fighters.... words from your dictionary! Who were raped and killed by the same Pakistani Army) and climate to our favor and win the war easily!

Suspense is an important factor in wars, If you don't know!

I was referring to actions, not statements but I did not clarify that. Thus I stand corrected.

So what do you call Atal Behari Vajpayee's bus journey to Lahore in 1999? Was it not in Peace action? You are wrong!

Keep sending them to our army! Not to unarmed civilians!

Back
Top Bottom