What's new

Pakistan addicted to using militants against India: Pentagon

Where is the proof? Is it just those 7 consulates or have you guys caught any real RAW agent in Baloch.
And if they have it, why don't they bring it to the international fora?

Do you even know what I am talking about or are you just here to rant?

Good man. Honesty is the best policy. You accept your country is destabilizing the situation in Balochistan - at least you must be commended for showing honesty. Hate it when people constantly lie and avoid the situation. A bit of a low life thing to do but hey at least your honest.

Frankly I never know what those consulates do in Afghanistan! Pakistan messes with Indians in Kashmir, So I personally want India to mess with Pakistan! Seems one dismemberment is not enough for Pakistan to come to its senses!

Why only Kashmiri's should get moral support? Baloch are also human beings and they should get moral support. If Pakistan spends 'n' % of their GDP for the moral support for Kashmiri's, India should spend the same 'n' % of their GDP.

This is my wish! But the foolish Indian politicians don't have balls and always speak about peace!

As an Indian I think India is poised to stabilize Afghanistan! Go India go... Go for bringing peace and stability in Afghanistan!

Do you even know what I am talking about or are you just

here to rant?
That was a mistake. I didn't see the rest of it and got carried away for which I am

sorry.
Lets just say the Army still wants to use militants..
lets just say that it is a doctrine of necessity..
A flawed one.. a bad one.. but one that is now existent.
Is there any reason for it not to be pursued while the neighbour which the

establishment perceives and promotes as the primary threat... when that threat

actively arms and displays its intent to hurt, maim and kill the population of this

country?
There is evidence and proof which is enough to be used by the establishment to

convince the masses of this..
and breed militants against its enemy(and sustainer).

Sure we are fault.. but then again you aren't helping the addict either.
And to think that a self-destructive Pakistan will have little effect on India..
is the height of folly since Think tanks declared peace after the fall of the USSR.

One cannot want or expect the US to Arm Pakistan to the teeth against India..
But one can expect it to be slightly more accommodating when it comes to the Afghan

endgame.
When you bump and bump at a people.. they find a venue for venting frustrations..
and those that facilitate such frustrations have their source.
Stop bumping them.. and you will see a reduction in frustration.

The US has to stop its attacks via drones.. and verbal threats..
that will reduce its enemies..the hardcore ones will stay.. but the mass anger that

exists now will drop exponentially.
India will have to reduce its statements of belligerence and implicitly pointing at

Pakistan at the target.. the result will be people finding a Military that need not fund

this much.. or accommodate beyond its limits.

Currently.. Pakistan is dissolving in terms of its infrastructure and intuitions.
What is sustaining the country are private ventures.
When they too go.. there will be an explosion of militancy and chaos the likes in front

of which Yugoslavia will look like peaceful resolution.
An excellent post ,sir. I wish there were more people like you.
With great respect, I'd like to say a few words about the highlighted part.
Yes, there have been some heavy statements about Pakistan in our media. But if you

look closely, they are mostly in response to terrorist strikes. They don't even report Kashmir with regard to Pakistan nowadays As for the rest, people out there will just have to find a way ignore them. But the other ones with respect to

terrorist attacks cannot be eradicated as long as those attacks keep placing in our

cities.
People out here see Pakistan as a terrorist country which actively supports terrorist

groups and promotes attacks like 26/11.
Now, this perception may or may not be flawed, but I don't think the people or our

stupid media can be really blamed for that matter. Pakistan is at the centre of this

drama and it will have to find a solution to this problem itself or atleast make a start.

One cannot really expect the Indian masses to just forgive and forget the perpetrators

of those scathing attacks.

once you get addicted to something- it becomes very hard to get over it.
it would take a very long time for pakistan to leave this terrorist addiction.
in fact- this addiction is now killing their own citizens.
just wanna say 2 things-
karma is a ****** ..
and
you reap what you sow
both these statements are perfectly applicable to pakistan's current situation.

Frankly I never know what those consulates do in Afghanistan! Pakistan messes with Indians in Kashmir, So I personally want India to mess with Pakistan! Seems one dismemberment is not enough for Pakistan to come to its senses!

You guys aren't angels either, trust me. Indian Army is just as active sending saboteurs into Azad Kashmir to damage infrastructure and disrupt the administrative machinery.

Why only Kashmiri's should get moral support? Baloch are also human beings and they should get moral support. If Pakistan spends 'n' % of their GDP for the moral support for Kashmiri's, India should spend the same 'n' % of their GDP.

Kindly quote the net value of the 'n%' under discussion. Or does it not exist? My guess is the latter.

This is my wish! But the foolish Indian politicians don't have balls and always speak about peace!

I didn't hear any Indian Politicians talk about peace, social workers, media personalities and intellectuals do, but never politicians.

As an Indian I think India is poised to stabilize Afghanistan! Go India go... Go for bringing peace and stability in Afghanistan!

Sure, we have no quibs with India taking a stance to help Afghanistan.

it would take a very long time for pakistan to leave this terrorist addiction.
just wanna say 2 things-
karma is a ****** ..
and
you reap what you sow
both these statements are perfectly applicable to pakistan's current situation.

it would take a very long time for india and U.S's to leave this terrorist addiction.
just wanna say 2 things-
karma is a ****** ..
and
you reap what you sow
both these statements are perfectly applicable to india and U.S's current situation.
Man! Your statements are more applicable to these both nations.. By the way, Mukti bihani and LTTE were your supported terrorist groups and now TTp and Bla.. :coffee:

If anyone speaks about disintegration crush them with Iron Hands..... Kashmir is an Integral part of India... Do not agree? Bang your head on the wall... You cannot do anything about it... All Pakistan can do is send terrorists to kill unarmed civilians... If you have guts send them to meet our million army and defeat them!

Likewise, when you speak about our disintegration, we will crush you with Iron FISTS.
As for the part in red, proof please.

P.S: Quite the irony that your "Million Army" had to raise a terrorist group to challenge Pakistani Authority until the winters blocked the mountain passes in the North before moving troops into East Pakistan. Not judging, just saying......

You are a premium member, You should troll like this.... Posting the same ranting again and again....

We are Indians! We are a mighty billions plus!

If anyone speaks about disintegration crush them with Iron Hands..... Kashmir is an Integral part of India... Do not agree? Bang your head on the wall... You cannot do anything about it... All Pakistan can do is send terrorists to kill unarmed civilians... If you have guts send them to meet our million army and defeat them!
i don't think they wanna do that mistake again. also- India is not interested in changing pakistan's map again. India is looking for better relations with pakistan. now its upto pakistan whether she wanna continue her terrorist addiction or want a friendly India.

You guys aren't angels either, trust me. Indian Army is just as active sending saboteurs into Azad Kashmir to damage infrastructure and disrupt the administrative machinery.

Kindly quote the net value of the 'n%' under discussion. Or does it not exist? My guess is the latter.

I didn't hear any Indian Politicians talk about peace, social workers, media personalities and intellectuals do, but never politicians.

Sure, we have no quibs with India taking a stance to help Afghanistan.
And to even think that you are a Think Tank.
Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday said New Delhi wishes to see a stable and prosperous Pakistan.
India wishes to see a prosperous Pakistan: Manmohan Singh – The Express Tribune
Interested members might check the comments section to see that we have a comment from our very own Diggy just upfront.:cheesy:

Man! Your statements are more applicable to these both nations.. By the way, Mukti bihani and LTTE were your supported terrorist groups and now TTp and Bla.. :coffee:
you don't have proofs. i forgive you for your rant though.

Likewise, when you speak about our disintegration, we will crush you with Iron FISTS.
As for the part in red, proof please.

P.S: Quite the irony that your "Million Army" had to raise a terrorist group to challenge Pakistani Authority until the winters blocked the mountain passes in the North before moving troops into East Pakistan. Not judging, just saying......
It's called making a good strategy. In war, there is no such thing as fair play for we've all heard the famous quote 'Everything is fair in love n war'.

You are a premium member, You should troll like this.... Posting the same ranting again and again....

We are Indians! We are a mighty billions plus!

But those Mighty Billion plus indians , Why there are so much lines on their heads, Poor Fellows, Kashmir never was, never is and never be the part of india.. Even those billion cows can't change that fact, Your millions of soldiers are the one always try dirty tricks and later when they get failed they starts cries, "Indian army can't stand more then two days in the case of war". Your own general stated that..

It's called making a good strategy. In war, there is no such thing as fair play for we've all heard the famous quote 'Everything is fair in love n war'.

Does that not apply to Pakistan's ALLEDGED policy of rearing terrorists? Thank you for granting us legitimacy for our ALLEDGED "Strategy".

Back
Top Bottom