What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bharti trolling is in full swing today.

Seeeesh........... i never felt safe as hindu in india.neither does all those hindu women feel safe in india to whom men in india look as as prey like vultures.
Atleast we Dont Keep our women in Black Cages for Lifetime By Justifying the Lust & Lack of trust they have on Each other...

Oh my bad as a hindu i escaped from my fello indian hindus from india before i too end up being killed.If as hindu i dont feel safe in India how can minorities feel safe ?
the only way a fello hindu can get you is he runs over you in an accident

It's not as easy to migrate to India.

These Hindus would have to live in India for at least 10 years, before being granted nationality.

For many elders this is unacceptable, to start life from scratch in a new place.

Atleast we Dont Keep our women in Black Cages for Lifetime By Justifying the Lust & Lack of trust they have on Each other...
oh sure you keep women in cages dont believe me then move round india too see hindu women in ghoonghat.Btw world is witness to hindu tolerance to hindu women on the roads of assam and delhi and pubs of mangalore.:rolleyes:

It's not as easy to migrate to India.

These Hindus would have to live in India for at least 10 years, before being granted nationality.

For many elders this is unacceptable, to start life from scratch in a new place.
india has a long history of taking in refugees .. from parsis to brahmins centuries back to kashmiris and sindhis now.

Oops.. So is it that not only they are being mistreated, but now are also being held hostage against their will ... :disagree:
Why should we care? We already have enough problems from bangla immigrants. Right?

oh sure you keep women in cages dont believe me then move round india too see hindu women in ghoonghat.Btw world is witness to hindu tolerance to hindu women on the roads of assam and delhi and pubs of mangalore.:rolleyes:
ghoonghat was invented to keep women from the lecheros sight if invaders frm the west,

ghoonghat was invented to keep women from the lecheros sight if invaders frm the west,

Was never apart of a India Tradition... That was adopted from Islamic Culture ... as South India was Never Ruled by Mughals so South India dont follow tradition of Ghoonghat Tradition like North Indians ...

Are Indians talking about respect for women?

I mean really?

You'll never see this in our country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom