What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems it is the worst punishment to be a minority in a Muslim country.

Indian government should negotiate with Pakistan for mass exodus of all Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan into India

It seems it is the worst punishment to be a minority in a Muslim country.

Indian government should negotiate with Pakistan for mass exodus of all Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan into India

What about pushing back illiegal Bangladeshis.

You are in Kerala..Not much longer...:D

Will see about that. Anyways I am in Travancore region not Malabar...but I am deeply influenced by the plight of Jews and how one will be viewed if they have no homeland to call their own. India+Nepal is the only Dharmic countries in the world. Damned we are as followers of Dharmic religions if we loose it..One more reason to hate the pseudo secularists.

Will see about that. Anyways I am in Travancore region not Malabar...but I am deeply influenced by the plight of Jews and how one will be viewed if they have no homeland to call their own. India+Nepal is the only Dharmic countries in the world. Damned we are as followers of Dharmic religions if we loose it..One more reason to hate the pseudo secularists.

+1..But dont worry our weakness in the past has always been that absence of a pan-Indian Hindu identity..Now its starting to slowly seep in.

Leave the Fate of Kerala to Keralities

I would..if Kerala existed in a vacuum and it's fate did not affect the neighboring states . But unfortunately it does and so I cannot leave it like that.

[/QUOTE]

I would..if it did not affect the neighboring states. But unfortunately it does and so I cannot leave it like that.[/QUOTE]

I think we are not talking about Mullaperiyar..................

I think we are not talking about Mullaperiyar..................

No we are not. We are specifically talking about the creeping Islamisation in Kerala, the rise of jehadi groups like PFI, NDF etc and they spreading roots and radicalizing the otherwise peaceful Muslims in cities in Tamil Nadu thus disturbing the delicate social fabric in entire region and also about the presence of fringe evangelists from Kerala who are indulging in economic terrorism like the recent anti-Kudankulam protests. Should I be more specific than this ?

No we are not. We are specifically talking about the creeping Islamisation in Kerala, the rise of jehadi groups like PFI, NDF etc and they spreading roots and radicalizing the otherwise peaceful Muslims in cities in Tamil Nadu thus disturbing the delicate social fabric in entire region and also about the presence of fringe evangelists from Kerala who are indulging in economic terrorism like the recent anti-Kudankulam protests. Should I be more specific than this ?
I don,t Know how peaceful are Muslims and Christians of TamilNadu...........But in Kerala all the religions live peacefully and continue to live so...................I know the people with your ideology envy the way people live peacefully in Kerala...............But what to do that is Keralities..............

And here I thought that Pakistan was such a great nation, because all minorities live without fear, or at least that's what Pakistani posters on here who live in dream land like to believe and want everyone else to believe.

The congress is happy about Hindu oppression in pakistan.Atleast BJP should talk about this in Parliament.

India Should make a Agreement with Bangladesh... Take the 9% or 10% Hindus what ever is left Refugees from Bangladesh Instead return the illegal immigrants back to them...

Same with Pakistan ... the Hindus, Sikhs , Parsis & Buddhist (if there is left any) who Wish to Cross into India should be Given Citizenship ...

Its a Win Win for all of them ... Pakistan & Bangladesh will be a 100% Muslim Country which they always Wanted...

I don,t Know how peaceful are Muslims and Christians of TamilNadu...........But in Kerala all the religions live peacefully and continue to live so...................I know the people with your ideology envy the way people live peacefully in Kerala...............But what to do that is Keralities..............
Hahaha Nice Joke peacefully my Foot... Thank God I am not from Malabar...

India Should make a Agreement with Bangladesh... Take the 9% or 10% Hindus what ever is left Refugees from Bangladesh Instead return the illegal immigrants back to them...

Same with Pakistan ... the Hindus, Sikhs , Parsis & Buddhist (if there is left any) who Wish to Cross into India should be Given Citizenship ...

Its a Win Win for all of them ... Pakistan & Bangladesh will be a 100% Muslim Country which they always Wanted...
But congress would never allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom