What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should they be thankful to anyone? They decided to stay in India because they didn't buy the two nation theory and believed in India. They are as much Indian as you are.

As for Pakistan, well it's becoming purer by the day, soon it will reach the purest form, a homogeneous society of sunni muslims.

& India is following the Same... Soon Assam & Kerala will be Pure & Later on other parts of India will follow ...

Pakistani hindus from sindh should stay back in pakistan and fight for their rights with in the system as Kashmiris and Maoists fighting in india as balochis are fighting.Running away from forefathers land is not the solution .Rather its an act of cowardice.
the land is theirs and it has been like a mother to them feeding them and hosting them, despite all this why are they evading to other places.
this is not Cowardice, when you know that you can not fight a superior power in numbers its better you accept their faith or evade to save your faith which is more important than the land. if you do the earlier then you are coward, if you do the later you are wise.

the land is theirs and it has been like a mother to them feeding them and hosting them, despite all this why are they evading to other places.
this is not Cowardice, when you know that you can not fight a superior power in numbers its better you accept their faith or evade to save your faith which is more important than the land. if you do the earlier then you are coward, if you do the later you are wise.
Aren't kashmiris fighting against superior force for freedom?

Congress will not allow it Unless Hindus of India Dont Come down on the Streets Demanding it ... y is that Hindus Blood never Boils for there own Kind but Shouts all along for the rights of other religion... :angry:
and that is why all Darmic religion are complete way of life, we fight for the ones who are weak but we do not care for ourself because its the ideology that is strong.
now with the waves of Abhramic preachings, we need to rethink our strategy and start seeing them as strong and we as weak and vulnerable.

Aren't kashmiris fighting against superior force for freedom?
we are not prosecuting them based on their faith, any one who is against the union of INDIA is prosecuted.
on the other hand these Hindus in Pakistan are prosecuted by the general public just because they are not of the ISLAMIC faith

they are just going for pilgrimage and they will return ... not a big deal..!!! lots of sikhs and hindus come to pakistan every year.. NOC was required as a procedure which was evaded upon the protest.. thats it..

‘Families not migrating’

Sindh Minister for Excise and taxation Mukesh Kumar Chawla, who’s also heading the committee formed by the chief minister, denied reports that Hindu families in large numbers are migrating to India.
Talking to Express News, Chawla said, “I want to clarify this: Around 200-250 of the people leaving are going for a pilgrimage. They will come back after their 30-40 day stay.”

He admitted that there was a poor law and order situation in Sindh but the government has done everything to get rid of the problems.

When asked about families who leave on a visit visa, but apply for residence in India and stay over there, Chawla said that it was true and people did it for business purposes, “but 99% of the people come back”.

He added that the three-member committee will go to Jacobabad tomorrow to investigate the matter and will present a report within 2-3 days. “Security is being provided to the minorities,” he maintained.

Why should they be thankful to anyone? They decided to stay in India because they didn't buy the two nation theory and believed in India. They are as much Indian as you are.

As for Pakistan, well it's becoming purer by the day, soon it will reach the purest form, a homogeneous society of sunni muslims.
fair enough... i shall rephrase.. i just meant that even tho india is hindu majority muslims are not ill treated

and that is why all Darmic religion are complete way of life, we fight for the ones who are weak but we do not care for ourself because its the ideology that is strong.
now with the waves of Abhramic preachings, we need to rethink our strategy and start seeing them as strong and we as weak and vulnerable.
There acts r making Us intolerant like them ... But we have no other options left for our Survival all Dharmic religion should be united like we stood against the Mlecchas during ancient times that is time before BC... or the Total annihilation of Dhramic religion will take Place like what happened in Central Asia...

Seems like a recent phenomenon....i mean this media coverage :)

we are not prosecuting them based on their faith, any one who is against the union of INDIA is prosecuted.
on the other hand these Hindus in Pakistan are prosecuted by the general public just because they are not of the ISLAMIC faith
So on what basis you are prosecuting them and other minorities across india?

There acts r making Us intolerant like them ... But we have no other options left for our Survival all Dharmic religion should be united like we stood against the Mlecchas during ancient times that is time before BC... or the Total annihilation of Dhramic religion will take Place like what happened in Central Asia...
dont panic mate, the earlier the better for us. but this will happen when every one from the Dharmic religion or atlease 65% of people who follow the dharmic religion start feeling the heat.
Abharmic religion always has the issue/tendency of excercising brut force when they feel they are the majority of they have a bigger cane.

feel sorry for them. mulims of india should feel thankful at the royal treatment they get here and the arrognat atitude they been allowed to develop. look at ajtr for instance.
Oh my bad as a hindu i escaped from my fello indian hindus from india before i too end up being killed.If as hindu i dont feel safe in India how can minorities feel safe ?

Look at the Unity what they Have ... we should learn from them... One of my Muslim friends Shared this & he Got 150 likes & 350 Comments when he had just 400 friends in his friends list ...

8030_141966229277559_1172540570_n.jpg

while when i share something like that about Hindus of Assam i get 2 likes max with some criticism from Hindus for Sharing it calling it Bias... thats the difference between we & them ...

Even Israel,US,Europe has people like this,who being jew or christian stand up for muslims,but not for theirs.

like UAF,haaretz,huff post.

They will feel how idiot they were.

If that was the Case then ask for ur self how people like u r Still alive in India... now thats called Tolerance ...
Seeeesh........... i never felt safe as hindu in india.neither does all those hindu women feel safe in india to whom men in india look as as prey like vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom