What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as easy to migrate to India.

These Hindus would have to live in India for at least 10 years, before being granted nationality.

For many elders this is unacceptable, to start life from scratch in a new place.

Actually 5 years.

Pakistani hindus from sindh should stay back in pakistan and fight for their rights with in the system as Kashmiris and Maoists fighting in india as balochis are fighting.Running away from forefathers land is not the solution .Rather its an act of cowardice.
A lot of people did that in 1947 and according to you all of them were cowards :woot:

P.S - Damn! even my nana was a coward :hang3:

Are Indians talking about respect for women?

I mean really?

You'll never see this in our country.
thats bcos they are kidnaped at gunpoint with a whole hood of blood sucking lecers cheering conversion.

ghoonghat was invented to keep women from the lecheros sight if invaders frm the west,
where are the invaders now and where are the lecheros men now....oh i see they all are in india on its roads.in indian society.When India had ravanas,duryodhans,dushasans from long time who dont even leave their bhabhi the who needs the invaders from west.

Indians are mistaking domestic abuse with openly beating women on footpaths.

It's not as easy to migrate to India.

These Hindus would have to live in India for at least 10 years, before being granted nationality.

For many elders this is unacceptable, to start life from scratch in a new place.

ELMO ji ..main kya tusi india aajo...saade ithey plot de rate halle kam ne :rofl:

where are the invaders now and where are the lecheros men now....oh i see they all are in india on its roads.in indian society.When India had ravanas,duryodhans,dushasans from long time who dont even leave their bhabhi the who needs the invaders from west.

the fate that awaited ravans and duryodhans was the reason that indian women were safe till abut 1000ad.
those kind of men are in india because they learnt well from the invaders from the west that nothing can happen to them

Indians are mistaking domestic abuse with openly beating women on footpaths.
paks are mistaking govt and institutional discrimantion with some nutcase party that shows up once in 2 years.

there are already more than 12000 pakistanis living in india and seeking indian citizenship....

i think this is a matter of shame for pakistan...

This thread is a prooof that we supported killing of assam muslims saying that they are illegal migrants.
But in other side we are fighting for bulk of Hindu migrants.
Why this dilemma?
Are you all dividing India btw Hindus and Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom