What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

I dint understand this move.If indian soldiers uses hollywood actress posters then whats wrong here?

Good decision taken! Posters which show indian actors and actresses should be banned permanently and Pakistani models show be shown in ads and posters.

Meat market ? Dude, have you seen Pakistani movie videos ?

They were sent back due to protest against LOC incident. What's the reason behind this
?

Come on, you know this is a weird move. I can't say what to do, its your country, your rules.

I'm glad you mentioned the highlighted part.....if your civilians get so worked up by what happens on the borders....how do you think those who fight/defend and suffer at the border feel about it. !!! your country fellows never miss an opportunity to take a dig at Pakistan....well it's time you people taste your own medicine.

225387_412591682168824_245820711_n.jpg

very good post......look how concern pak army is about our actors and all how shameless c rated actress like veena malik are disrespecting our army, making shameful attempts by working in fsh magzines and showing ISI tattoos on her f- ilthy body:angry:

I'm glad you mentioned the highlighted part.....if your civilians get so worked up by what happens on the borders....how do you think those who fight/defend and suffer at the border feel about it. !!! your country fellows never miss an opportunity to take a dig at Pakistan....well it's time you people taste your own medicine.
Taste your own medicine ? Well its going on both sides.

BTW I am wondering why this sudden move. It not like killings were not going on LOC. what irked PA this time after decades long fighting at LOC. Indian people protest because of beheading, not just because of killing.

My point is timing. Why now, why not earlier ?

I dint understand this move.If indian soldiers uses hollywood actress posters then whats wrong here?
then your army should also remove hollywood posters and your army should promote your actor and actresses.....

actually,idians and pakistanis are big hearted---they like what they like and show their likeness openly--but there is term call 'promotion' i don't know how to explain what i want to say right now--can't find the right words...but all i want to say k ager hum apnay mulk mai hi apnay actor/actresses ki posters nahi lagayein gay aur un ko promote nhi kerain gay tu baahir kaisay promote hongay--international level pay pazeerai(popularity)dene k liye zaroori hai k woh pehlay mulk mai promote hoon..

pak army ne yeh step sirf actors aur actresses ki promo k liye liye hai i guess.......

then your army should also remove hollywood posters and your army should promote your actor and actresses.....

actually,idians and pakistanis are big hearted---they like what they like and show their likeness openly--but there is term call 'promotion' i don't know how to explain what i want to say right now--can't find the right words...but all i want to say k ager hum apnay mulk mai hi apnay actor/actresses ki posters nahi lagayein gay aur un ko promote nhi kerain gay tu baahir kaisay promote hongay--international level pay pazeerai(popularity)dene k liye zaroori hai k woh pehlay mulk mai promote hoon..

pak army ne yeh step sirf actors aur actresses ki promo k liye liye hai i guess.......

In that case, it is a good move, though it could be taken as nascent market protectionism. You have many good looking women. I would not mind posters of theirs being put up her in my country. Even them in real life. Sundarta kisi ek mulk ki jagir nahin hai.

You forgot veena malik type delicious meat that was on Indian streets?

If there were no Fatwa wielding Mulahs in Pakistan, most of Veena Malik's ilk would have crossed Wagah Border towards bollywood....

so who the hell liked that?? man!how she was scolded and critisized do you know that on her return??her own father disowned her on geo tv programme....all channels were screaming..............and even in your country you will also condamn any shameful act you will se....akhir ko iqdar,culture behan bhai ki respect family ka concept,mil k rehna,khwateen ki izzat kerna etc dono countries k parents sikhatay hai jo aap ki han SAANSKAAR aur hamaray haan IKHDAAR kehlati hain!!!

Does that mean pictures of Heroines too? What a sad state of affairs!! What is the poor Sepoy/Soldier, stationed far from home, in barracks full of testosterone laden men, to do? DADT, eh?

Plenty of ACTUAL women in Cantonment areas, no need for solo action for our soldiers.

Its their call.

However, does the Army have the time to take such decisions ?

This is too mundane a subject for the Army to be involved in.

My views.

Could someone share the gist of what is written in post No 1 /

u know the irony of the matter is.....these pakistanis themselves put up those posters for their entertainment....and now they are congratulating each other for their removal.

@ashok321 Gone, next one put your hand up.

I see two people's posts being deleted....but only one being banned...hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Good move,
now its time to promote our people (ie models,actors,actresses etc)
i dont believe that its got anything to do with late or recent incidents, i believe its to promote our people to come forward and get recognized and later perhaps the cinema screen will be ours too :)

Back
Top Bottom