What's new

Geo transmission snapped in different cities of Pakistan

As long as what happens in Pakistan does not affect the rest of the world. For example, OBL and polio. Ring any bells? How about nuclear weapon in a country on fire and falling apart? The internal incompetence over decades has made Pakistan a problem for the entire world.

If there any poles that need shoving, it is not to Geo, I can tell you that. Media needs to be free of such intimidation for it to do its job, which is necessary for a vibrant and open society.

Well you can keep your Open Society in Ammerriiicaaaa not here.

Geo should be closed for good and it should happen with all channels found to be receiving money from Pakistan enemies.

Media commission report, th excerpts of which are on the net, has some damning evidence of media getting money from the countries whose interests are at odds with ours. This report should be made public and action taken against these channels. They have no right to free press as they have abused it to the limit.

America also have Gitmo, which we don't!
Or really, so then please enlighten us where do we keep thousands of hard-core TTP and Baloch ( the so-called missing people)terrorists?

Let me be more specific, in which jail is Muslim Khan(arrested in September 11, 2009 ), the spokesman of Fazlullah the butcher of Swat, kept?

The fact of the matter is, we don't have one, but several gitmo’s, and I fully support them, because unfortunately our prosecution and judicial system are incapable of dealing with terror cases.

Let these scumbags live there miserable lives locked up in gitmo, then be free and kill more innocent Pakistani civilians and security forces.

Yes. Patriotic Pakistanis are free the change channels and switch off. On their own sets. Boycott all you want!
This is the only one post make sense by you! Yea we just boycotting not endorsing any sanctions.

Or really, so then please enlighten us where do we keep thousands of hard-core TTP and Baloch ( the so-called missing people)terrorists?

Let me be more specific, in which jail is Muslim Khan(arrested in September 11, 2009 ), the spokesman of Fazlullah the butcher of Swat, kept?

The fact of the matter is, we don't have one, but several gitmo’s, and I fully support them, because unfortunately our prosecution and judicial system are incapable of dealing with terror cases.

Let these scumbags live there miserable lives locked up in gitmo, then be free and kill more innocent Pakistani civilians and security forces.

We rape em n burn their bodies when they are 12-13 so they dont join terrorist organisations like ttp n bla .. oops... Gitmo,Bhagram,convoy of death,ABU GHARAIB? children ike abeer fatima?

its public demand ... we are not shooting the messanger but putting the bird in cage
--
if public wants .. fine..
but if you do by rule of law.. by putting them in dock where they should be answerable it will be much better for those
who take undue advantage of media..

--
if public wants .. fine..
but if you do by rule of law.. by putting them in dock where they should be answerable it will be much better for those
who take undue advantage of media..

the problem here in Pakistan bro is that anyone who have some public support or money , he start think himself God and like no law apply on them , everything becomes a MAFIA in Pakistan ., even Media

the problem here in Pakistan bro is that anyone who have some public support or money , he start think himself God and like no law apply on them , everything becomes a MAFIA in Pakistan ., even Media
--
i have bit idea..
but again this is the time you put guidlines ..
when things are bad that time it easy to taken out rubbish ..
but it needs transparent and honest system and people
peole become god when they able to build mosque/temple of money, contacts around them
same guys can also kill a nationalist media if they cross there interest ..

--
i have bit idea..
but again this is the time you put guidlines ..
when things are bad that time it easy to taken out rubbish ..
but it needs transparent and honest system and people
peole become god when they able to build mosque/temple of money, contacts around them
same guys can also kill a nationalist media if they cross there interest ..

yes and I think the only way to correct this system is EDUCATION and AWARNESS ( it could be religious or patriotism )

As long as what happens in Pakistan does not affect the rest of the world. For example, OBL and polio. Ring any bells? How about nuclear weapon in a country on fire and falling apart? The internal incompetence over decades has made Pakistan a problem for the entire world.

If there any poles that need shoving, it is not to Geo, I can tell you that. Media needs to be free of such intimidation for it to do its job, which is necessary for a vibrant and open society.

Pakistan is not problem for the world but it's usa who is problem. Everyone knows what happened in Syria,
USA wanted to snatch chemical weapons from Syria. so they supplied the heavy weapons to rebellions and even armed them with chemical weapons. Similarly before 9/11 we never saw any bomb blast in Pakistan. And most important thing is that 9/11 occurred three years after when Pakistan became nuclear power. 9/11 was all setup and inside job so that USA could get excuse to enter this region and so that USA could aid the terrorists in that region to make chaos and through it's deadly plans could tell the world that Pakistan is unsafe for nukes. So basically USA is behind bla and even Taliban.
And as far as geo is concerned it should have been banned by now. Because it is CIA and raw funded channel. And geo news always acts like a dog, when their masters throws bones at them ,they starts barking. When their masters tell them to sit they use to sit and when their masters tells them to stand they stands up.
image.jpg

We rape em n burn their bodies when they are 12-13 so they dont join terrorist organisations like ttp n bla .. oops... Gitmo,Bhagram,convoy of death,ABU GHARAIB? children ike abeer fatima?
DESERT FIGHTER, I'm sorry, but I could not understand your French. :D

Back
Top Bottom