What's new

Geo transmission snapped in different cities of Pakistan

Shut it down for good now. Its a ridiculous channel running on foreign money for their set agendas.

Gr8 goin Pakistanies....nobody was bothered in subscribing geo news in britain as well thats why they started the free transmission again few months back. In my house GEO and Indian channels are totally prohibited, do the same to show your patriotism..this is the way to go and send a clear message to our enemies that no matter what you do..we are one nation and one united country its a piss on their faces.

those chutyas on this form who call themself Pakistanis and are acting as an american then can have their freedom of speech in their *** where was freedom of speech when american Attacked iraq and bombed al jazeera ... Al qaeda and america are two sides of same coin American CIA arm al qaeda send them to those countries which she want to attack ... Al Qaeda bring chaos and civil war and CIA run media starts propogating that country as a failed state which Allow assmerican and its dogs the right to Attack that country and liberate it from Al qaeda WTF .. and why the **** Al qaeda is not wajing its jehad in israel or other non muslim countries?? why only muslim countries .. its easy for them to do suicide attacks in israel why not Attack them?? but guess what they will not coz dog never attack its masters ... and secondly Afghan war is not Al qaeda vs america but america vs afghani freedom fighters

Gr8 goin Pakistanies....nobody was bothered in subscribing geo news in britain as well thats why they started the free transmission again few months back. In my house GEO and Indian channels are totally prohibited, do the same to show your patriotism..this is the way to go and send a clear message to our enemies that no matter what you do..we are one nation and one united country its a piss on their faces.
-- that good
does bannig indian tv criteria to be nationalist pak?

ok then plz ask ur govt to air Pakistani channels in india ..why so much of hypocrisy .. mun pa ram ram bagal me churi bhania mind set
--
- indian channel
why ?
who is going mad over indian chanesl ..
see this forum who is shouting that indian culture destyoing their culture
you yourself dont see or have pak channel ..why we would see.. its democracy in india dear..diffrent world here
by the way can you name top 5 pak channels ?

-muh me ram -- because we are god loving/fearing friendly peole .

- bagal me churi -- to protects yourself from mad dogs

you can control your beghaviour not others ..
who behave well we have ram ./rahim in mouth
when they go mad we have churi to make them civilisaed

lolz nice joke buddy we have pak channels and people love watching them but ... these GEO chutyas are airing indian IPL and Indian dramas thats what we are saying and why are u so butt hurt .. i just ask u let ur govt Allow Pakistani channels in India .. watching those channels is another issue atleast allow Pakistani channels in India if ur Plastic democracy allows u ...

--
- indian channel
why ?
who is going mad over indian chanesl ..
see this forum who is shouting that indian culture destyoing their culture
you yourself dont see or have pak channel ..why we would see.. its democracy in india dear..diffrent world here
by the way can you name top 5 pak channels ?

-muh me ram -- because we are god loving/fearing friendly peole .

- bagal me churi -- to protects yourself from mad dogs

you can control your beghaviour not others ..
who behave well we have ram ./rahim in mouth
when they go mad we have churi to make them civilisaed
the meaning of this mun pa ram ram and bagal me churi is something else ... chlo koi nai tu khush ho lai

lolz nice joke buddy we have pak channels and people love watching them but ... these GEO chutyas are airing indian IPL and Indian dramas thats what we are saying and why are u so butt hurt .. i just ask u let ur govt Allow Pakistani channels in India .. watching those channels is another issue atleast allow Pakistani channels in India if ur Plastic democracy allows u ...

the meaning of this mun pa ram ram and bagal me churi is something else ... chlo koi nai tu khush ho lai
--
tell me which pak channel? name it

who forced you watch indian chanel
you want close it but people love it so watch
you banned indian movie but peole wathc pirate copies ..
so live in reality which seems difficult for you..

we proud of plastic democracy .. than muaalh raj

--
what the meaning
can you tell me?

you know sikh known to be cordial guys.
many sikhs in india are plesant, witty and peach loving.
but they also keep kirpan..
that does not make it terrorist..
those its for relgios gesture but they keep it

Asif Ali Zardari and his cable tv mafia.
--
how he control you will and remote control?
you just can switch chanel and wathc ptv

On whose authority? Geo still has its license pending PEMRA's decision. If and unless that is canceled, refusing to carry these signals amounts to an illegal restraint of trade.
Are you In Qaum Faroshi business with khalil ur rehman family?.

He forced PTV to show Indian channels, no matter which channel you change in Pakistan, all are busy promoting India.
--
opps .. hope you are not kidding .?
how you know its zardari..
if you have DTH .. you can select your own chanel right
does pak have dth or old cable system

Its working here in karachi :P Good news nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom