What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

Good. They should be removed from all over the country. Cantonment or no cantonment.

Good to hear that IA soldiers masturbate on billboards. :tup:

Good. They should be removed from all over the country. Cantonment or no cantonment.

Good to hear that IA soldiers masturbate on billboards. :tup:

The level of intellect is astounding.

Just imagine, if wasn't for the "orders" Pakistani armed forces, mostly men, would have happily posted the pictures of Indian movie stars all over their bases -- they obviously do not see any conflict in this -- see, since they canot post posters of Pakistani movie stars, oh wait, Islam killed off the Pakistani movie industry, but people cannot be forced in to the halls of Heaven, they will always find a way, and so they found Indian movie stars, tomorrow they will find movie stars from elsewhere, anywhere except Pakistan - the uniformed leadership does not realize that the more it confuses their subordinates, the more they jeopardizes their own existence.

maybe their intelligence said that if Walls have ears then picture have eyes ?

Well, atleast they get to remove Pictures of our Actors, if not Terrorism and other Menaces. PA sure knows how to prioratize things.

1. removing terrorism is not the responsibility of Army

2. How many bases and cantonments in India has pictures of Indian actors ?
3. A rule is a rule and Army follows it simple as that.

maybe their intelligence said that if Walls have ears then picture have eyes ?

Do your cantonments have pictures of Indian actors ogling at Indian Army soldiers?

1. Whose Responsibility is it then?
2. Not Counted.
3. I never said it is not a rule.

1. Of the administeration/Govt

2. when object is missing you cant count indeed

3. Good then one should not rant about following rules

Really what do you expect. Pakistan has zero world class education institutes.

India still lacks itellect despite having few good institutes .

So whats the difference ?

1. Of the administeration/Govt

2. when object is missing you cant count indeed

3. Good then one should not rant about following rules

1. Never Knew Govt and Administration has hands and Legs to move around fighting terrorism.

2. When there are so many, and especially when it is not my business to count it, I find it hard to answer that part.

3. I never ranted. I was just praising your army.

1. removing terrorism is not the responsibility of Army

2. How many bases and cantonments in India has pictures of Indian actors ?
3. A rule is a rule and Army follows it simple as that.

Do your cantonments have pictures of Indian actors ogling at Indian Army soldiers?

I dont know I have never been to one.

The country with the world class institutes produces people who think billboards with ladies exposing their bodies are needed in cantonments to control testosterone frustration. Wonder what class is this?

Tharki class?

So rude with PA.....................They are in favour of Indian Actress...............They asked only Actors posters to be removed.............

India still lacks itellect despite having few good institutes .

So whats the difference ?

The difference is that when India was sending a probe to the moon...Pakistan was out with a bowl asking for donations.
When Indians are going out and becoming CEO's/COO's of global companies...Pakistani's are out celebrating youm-e-ishq-e-Rasul in their particular style.

Its because of the people that we have these differences, and it cannot be more stark.

Hey, hey, hey....While I enjoy the nonsensical, substance-less, ill-informed quarrels between you lot as much as the next guy, you'd be well advised not to speak of the things which you have no knowledge of.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom