What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rightly said foxhound.

What we need is an entirely new wing of the ISI to deal with the global perception of Pakistan and it should be staffed by civilians and retired military personnel only. It will bolster the ISI's image by being a peaceful think tank entity while securing vital public opinion and support.

The Americans see the Mumbai incident as a likely 'opportunity' to increase their influence in India. They are on a selling spree of military hardware such as the F-18 Hornets, C-130J's etc to India. Hence the pressure on Pakistan to turn a blind eye if India flies in, drops a few pops and scoots! Some analyst in the State Department thinks that this well bode well with the Indians who will think that the US is indeed the savior thereby facilitating the win of elections by Congress and the start of a 'fairytale' relationship between India and the US. Unfortunately the US forgets that's in this region, no one understands Indian mindset better than Pakistanis (and vice versa). Unfortunately, our COAS has already pissed on their plans by categorically telling them that we will punch back with full force in case the Indians flew over for a hit-&-run!

The GoI blaming Pakistan is also sheer crap! The people who attacked the US in 9/11 in NYC were ALL Saudi's. Did the US attack Saudi Arabia? The Talibans consists of Chechens, Ukzbeks, A few US, British and other nationalities, but I do not see the US flying into these countries anytime soon just because their nationals are fighting against the US!! So India may sell its ''All Terrorists were Pakistanis'' crap but the sheer smell of it will eventually wake everyone up!

Lastly, it is not the job of the ISI to have a International Public Relations Wing! It is the job of the Ministry of Information and Ministry of Foreign Affairs both of whom have performed pathetically and very cowardly in the time of this crisis!! Shame on the likes of Sherry Rehman and Shah Mehmood Qureshi!

India will not attack, we know that! But generally Indian firebrand statements should be sensibly limited otherwise like a bull in China shop, something is bound to break sooner or later!

Last edited:
Oh so they put on the live media? Good assesment hey

Media just shows the photos of a few planes in the skies flying around and does not give the detailed battle plan or mission statements.......so get educated before you put another post here DUMBASS!

Oh they have picked it up alright yesterday i saw it on one of there news channels on sat dish ! they were saying PAF on high aleart readness status flying there warplanes over some key cities ! LAHORE was mentioned twice :coffee:

Ah well Lahore is or Sialkot etc is Pakistan's heart.The only reason we surrendered in 1971 because local public was against us and it was far away from our main territory.

Now the world is against you...

I don't know about you guys.... over the last few days I have noticed that I am not paying any attention to the statements issued by the civil government. i am following everything coming from the armed forces.
i think india is taking advantage of the fact that the civilian government is so out of touch with reality. the indians pounced at the first opportunity when our PM offered to send DG ISI to Mumbai.
this is just my opinion.

I'm sure a lot of people don't like Pakistan but please do us a favor .... don't flatter yourself and talk on behalf of the rest of the world.

You think?? Good points to your media and GoI bollywood style projection of the entire Mumbai Mow Down that has indeed hit the right ears in the west! Kudos to you propaganda machinery to have achieved this indeed! I surely wish our GoP could learn a few similar tricks as well!

However, memories are short-lived. Just as folks do not even now remember the Parliament attack in Delhi this will also be forgotten pretty soon, UNLESS some stupid politicos in India really thinks that he is really capable doing what he says, i.e WAR! Then my friend, it would be totally different story altogether and the world opinion would not mean TWO CENTS when the crap hits the fan for both you and us! And do remember, we have a shorter span of patience in war then you do!

Indians are seems to be preparing for attacks by underestimating Pakistan and also they r right to some extend too for such estimation. it is our mistake that y we were not self dependent for our military . as whole our history is what now making situation
we should prepare our selves for any challenge and nobody at forum should reply like this that PAF is capable coz iman
i beleive in IMAN as muslim but what kind of IMAN we have all of us knows as IRAQI PALESTINIANS and TALIBAN with IMAN were not able to stop AIR STRIKES
and our BE TANKHAWA FAUJIS (TRIBLE PEOPLE) they have alot of weopens but they even couldnt shoot down a single jet
In Summary 2day India is preparing 4 war coz INDIA knows its planes are better
Its our duty dont let anybody thin like INDIA BY PREPARING ACCORDING TO THE circumtenses
hope u ALLwill bear all this

Air Defense Batteries in place around ALL major urban centers in Pakistan! It is indeed NOW or NEVER for India!

PAF knows it is harder to prove itself but not IMPOSIBLE so PAF is trying to do thing beyond its capacity
coz small number of planes
out of which small number are BVR capable
Out of agian these small number can fly in nights
SO problematic

Hey kumar i agree with other members here dont be on clould 9 come down boss and be decent dont speak for the world speak for your self thx.

and we should ready for worst situation as needddds of time be realistic and make life harder for hostile

Shame INDIANS u have no other thing except PAKISTAN which can make ur politicians winners of election
SO sab mil k ay bolo PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
yar indian bhai ap be bolo na app k leader hamaray mulk ka naam lay kar election jettay hain so PAKISTAN IS VERY BABARKAT country

Your IAF does not have REAL-TIME satellite, SAR or Thermal tracking capabilities like the US, Israeli's and UK or China does. What you have is a simple look down, take photo kinda thingie in your recently launched ISR comm/ surveillance satellite
Bollocks.

We have the capability to see deep into your side of border.Also we did not launch Israeli SAR satelite for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom