What's new

PAF suspends “Air Force Development Plan 2025,” says report

Nobody has ever been worse that PPP the sindhi party..that's a well established fact...

oh bhayon tumhain ho kiya gaya hai.. ye sindhi party, wo punjabi party.. wtf yaar.. we are all part of Pakistan and these political parties are not meant to represent provinces but the whole country,.. and that is why i hate both Noons and PPPs coz they always worked as provincial parties rather then national party.. and that is why i m supporting PTI who is trying to grow as a National party.. Khi, Lhr, Qta, pew,. PTI is getting popular in all provinces and thats the good thing..

In Sha ALLAH PTI will unite Pakistan as 1 Nation and will bring our shortsighted people out of misery...

Dear all, please ignore false flag trolls and do not feed them / him.

Actually there had been payments under AFDP after 2007 (until 2012 I guess). I have seen some insider's posts on sister forum regarding this. Can't comprehend the meaning of "no allocation of funds after 2007."

Funds are being released only to pay salaries and maintain current fleet. Funds for upgradations plans are being withheld

bus yehi dekhna kaun kis ko maraha hai YEH na Dekhna kai pakistan ka hal syria or libya jesa honay mein kitnay din bakki hein 2007 ka american defence journal ka pakistan ka naqsha dekha hai, PHir Cia or swedish loogi ki 2015 mein pakistan ki Report Dekhi hai

Bus yeh Dekhna kay kaun ziada muslman hai, Jese Tum allah kay Direct Munshee ho:astagh:

Ap ne 1st islam ko chor k 1st pakistan dekha, thats why you helped american and kafir tola to rape your sisters in afghanistan, and kill your brothers there, and make youth of that country dumb. And in return you got 35000+ killed plus 6000 soldiers martyred by agencies (RAW, CIA, MOSAD, BLACK WATER). Plus a crushed economy.
Ab to jago bhai.......................

Actually there had been payments under AFDP after 2007 (until 2012 I guess). I have seen some insider's posts on sister forum regarding this. Can't comprehend the meaning of "no allocation of funds after 2007."
remember how iaf report that paf is catching up created a sensation in indian media in the timely fashion? I hope this news be partly similar, coming out just when the new government is coming to power

members, pleases delink ppp and sindh --- when we criticize ppp, we are not attacking sindhis-- they are a part of pakistan... please dont fall a prey to the divide [among provinces/sects] and rule mantra of politicians and burn our own country in this confused convulated way

Ap ne 1st islam ko chor k 1st pakistan dekha, thats why you helped american and kafir tola to rape your sisters in afghanistan, and kill your brothers there, and make youth of that country dumb. And in return you got 35000+ killed plus 6000 soldiers martyred by agencies (RAW, CIA, MOSAD, BLACK WATER). Plus a crushed economy.
Ab to jago bhai.......................

Bhai Jazbati Agar app meri Posts Phartay to pata Laga ta kay Mein bhi yehi Keh Raha Houn lekin App jeisay Jagay hua Loog hi Pakistan ki Tabah Kareen Gay

Bhai Jazbati Agar app meri Posts Phartay to pata Laga ta kay Mein bhi yehi Keh Raha Houn lekin App jeisay Jagay hua Loog hi Pakistan ki Tabah Kareen Gay

Merey jaisey bakio ka nai pata. But atleast main pakistan ko tabah nahi karna chahta. No one wants a war every one wants to live in peace. But atleast people should know what fishi things are being planned for them.

People should differentiate b/w friend and enemy and munafiqs

Why does this surprise people?

What do you think the result of 5 wasted years would be?
Brace for 5 more wasted years (See my signature).

No Sindhi or Punjabi or any other ethnicity is solely to blame.

Collectively, we Pakistanis are very stupid people, easily fooled.

We do not deserve this great nation and honour that comes with it.
The sacrifices our for fathers made are slowly going in vain.

Not surprised.
Even IK would have done similar thing. Before election it was said that new govt wud/shud double education budget. All to dismay of pdf Pakistais, sharif kept defense ministry to himself! !

Kal bhi bhutto zinda tha. Aaj bhi bhutto zinda hai.

:lol:

Tum kitnay bhutto maro ge her gher se bhutto nikloge...

Bhutto to nikla nhu Zardari BC nikal aya.

Now njoy kero...

proud to be Benezir shahid Pakistan. :hitwall:

This is bad news. PAF wont be getting J-10s. Hopefully the JF-17 program can still continue, although upgrades may be hurt.

$6bn defence budget is tiny. Assuming PAF gets 30 % of it (with PA 50% and PN 20%), once it has paid salaries, maintenance and the like, it simply cannot afford a fancy inventory.

Pak should simply have an air defence force. Lots of SAMS and AA batteries and whatever small jet force Pakistan can afford.

Its not about sindhi or punjabi la la la.... its about who had the previous government.

chief as a person from the air-force, could you please shed some light on this, I mean this is literally a dangerous development, from a strategical security perspective the PAF just cant cancel the development project

chief as a person from the air-force, could you please shed some light on this, I mean this is literally a dangerous development, from a strategical security perspective the PAF just cant cancel the development project

Sir, projects like this need money to carry out. What can the PAF do if there is no money?

Back
Top Bottom