What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

What kind of objective is PAF supposed to achieve through this air exercise? since conducting an air exercise oriented to suit battle fight against India is out of currency now, because Pakistan is facing civil crisis of terror attacks in various forms and hence my question.

What kind of objective is PAF supposed to achieve through this air exercise? since conducting an air exercise oriented to suit battle fight against India is out of currency now, because Pakistan is facing civil crisis of terror attacks in various forms and hence my question.

your job is done here page back to BR :tdown:

i live in KARACHi malir CANTT area but i m not able to see a single fighter....crossing by!
but saw the large moment of army troops moving out of the cAntt 2 or 3 days before this exercise!!!

i live in the same vicinity and every day i see 1l 76 midas landing at the airport .. dont have any flag on their tales..plus sometimes a P3 C orion also flys over malir cantt ..

Why should we land our jets when we can refuel them in air ........So that the terrorists never get the time to escape.:sniper:
We must atleast test the performance of every platform we induct.
what the hell wrong with this IL-78 why not they paint dark green pakistani flag and PAF logo .its making no sence white flag with white logo
Valid point , i'm concerned about this fact as well.But again it shows how much busy these IL-78 are in HIGH MARK,:) Just like the medical ambulance with a motto of now or never.Let them remain busy & do their job.Will paint the Flag :pakistan: after High mark.:)

So let me get this right, your country is spending Billions to fight the Naxalites, Kashmiri Freedom Fighters and a dozen other insurgencies. ??

Or haven't you heard how your country is making a song and dance about the 18 F-16s. :yahoo:

what the hell wrong with this IL-78 why not they paint dark green pakistani flag and PAF logo .its making no sence white flag with white logo:taz::tdown:
Maybe its because of training exercise. And by the way which air craft is it refuling. Mirages?

no its from first day in same coloers if the cant let me do it yaaaaaaaaaar. yes these are mirages.20 of them modified to refuling.

what the hell wrong with this IL-78 why not they paint dark green pakistani flag and PAF logo .its making no sence white flag with white logo:taz::tdown:

See Imran bhai, i told you sabar kaa phal meetha hotaa hai.

Anyway, as for the insignia's, as i told you the aircraft has not yet been officially inducted. They are for now training the air crews and other stuff. One done, the officially induction would take place. Then hopefully the color and other stuff may get changed too or may be the color stays the same and we only see insignias.

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom