What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

What kind of objective is PAF supposed to achieve through this air exercise? since conducting an air exercise oriented to suit battle fight against India is out of currency now, because Pakistan is facing civil crisis of terror attacks in various forms and hence my question.

Actually this is exercise have no "conventional war" significance in a long run. This is only a cover up to divert super skhti bha-r@t military's attention after all this will give terrorists supported by ISI some time to dig tunnels all the way across india and conduct terrorists activities. dont trust me? read bhar@trakshaw forum. :)

And you are so right. No air force specially pakistan should conduct any sort of exercise because it has no significance.

What kind of objective is PAF supposed to achieve through this air exercise? since conducting an air exercise oriented to suit battle fight against India is out of currency now, because Pakistan is facing civil crisis of terror attacks in various forms and hence my question.

Well if that is the case then why is Indian for now Pakistan centric and deploying all its forces against Pakistan ??

So the notion that Pak-Indo confrontation would be no more there is childish.

India will always remain the main enemy of Pakistan and for that it has to keep itself prepared all times and acquire weapon system to keep the Indian hegemonic desires at bay.

And as for the Pakistan internal matters, inshAllah soon you will see the foreign funded terrorists gone to hell.

Here is what PAF does to India backed terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if that is the case then why is Indian for now Pakistan centric and deploying all its forces against Pakistan ??

So the notion that Pak-Indo confrontation would be no more there is childish.

India will always remain the main enemy of Pakistan and for that it has to keep itself prepared all times and acquire weapon system to keep the Indian hegemonic desires at bay.

And as for the Pakistan internal matters, inshAllah soon you will see the foreign funded terrorists gone to hell.

Here is what PAF does to India backed terrorists.

YouTube - New WAR Clip: Pakistan Air Force Air Strikes on Taliban positions
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
India backed terrorists
:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
India backed terrorists
:lol:

yup i agree with you the indians dun back terrorist you know why coz they themself are the biggest terrorist :cheers:

dun you thnk killing inocent kashmiris is terrorism if u thnk not then let some one slaught your family n then dun dare to call himm terrorist

n keep ur .... away :bunny:

coz ur this fact is as true as your fact lyk LCA is better n more stealthy than f-22 n know dun piss me awf by saying that u havent said that ...coz u all feel lyk this ...

keep dreaming unless ur worst nightmare will kick ur a..

video of high mark 2010 didn come out yet but i have got video of high mark 1989 for those who are getting restless to watch clips hope u will enjoy it bit old but nevertheless

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell wrong with this IL-78 why not they paint dark green pakistani flag and PAF logo .its making no sence white flag with white logo:taz::tdown:

Yaar tum baat ko nahe samajtay Zardari kay paas paisay nahe hain kay ham apnay jahazoon par bhi rang kar sakain shoukat tareen nay mana kya hey ....................... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan uwaaaaaaaaaaan!!

U know what if anyone tel zardari about our IL78 without flag color so thn Zardari again go to US for AID kay bhai rang karwana hey.... isliye dar he lagta hey Zardari ko kahtay! lolzz :rofl:

baray baray faker dekhay hain par Zardari jesa fakeer nahe dekha pata nahe banyaan kay paisay b America say leta hoga!!

what the hell wrong with this IL-78 why not they paint dark green pakistani flag and PAF logo .its making no sence white flag with white logo:taz::tdown:

They are in exercises(hi mark) so they remove their Identity...My point of view:wave:

Maybe I am wrong but this photo looks Photo Shopped to me. The two Mirages are identical twins from one end to the other. The angle with which light is falling (as reflected by the shadow of the wings on the IL-78) is also different on the Mirages as judged by the shadow of the wing on their external fuel tanks.

Maybe I am wrong but this photo looks Photo Shopped to me. The two Mirages are identical twins from one end to the other.
Thats because they both are mirage and both are flying in the same direction.

BTW, this iL-78 is a beast. Look how tiny our Mirages look in front of it.
Because this image is Photo Shoped. The total length of the IL-78 is 46.59 m (152 ft 10 in) whereas Mirage III is 15 m (49 ft 3.5 in) long. So if three Mirages line up, they'll make up the total length of a single IL-78. However, in this picture, the Mirages are smaller than 1/3rd even though the IL-78 and the Mirage III in the near the front are almost in the line.

Back
Top Bottom