What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

BOYS i got this from an INDIAN source can't name it but found it hilarious thought i would quote it for all to read & have a laugh:

Rohit, HIGH-MARK could be cover to mobilise before a terrorist strike on India.
Egyptians did this in 1973. They mobilised under pretext of exercises and attacked Israel. In this case the TSP might be planning a terrorist attack and are mobilising. They normally cant afford to exercise even a week. Who is paying for the POL? US? 45days is to long for their economy to sustain! we should be prepared for something big! their DGMI has recently got an extension too!

mods please a HUMBLE REQUEST just had to share it with friends here! found it hilarious the fact that high-mark is being taken as a preparation for war!
HAHAHA..........Just few old F7 flying and they are this much worried. The total number of JF 17 is no more than 10.

We all know the source ...Dont worry. let them enjoy.

Also i was reading one of the folks giving advise to govt to pollute all the water of indus so that we die instantly. :lol:

HAHAHA..........Just few old F7 flying and they are this much worried. The total number of JF 17 is no more than 10.

We all know the source ...Dont worry. let them enjoy.

Also i was reading one of the folks giving advise to govt to pollute all the water of indus so that we die instantly. :lol:

lol they themself are the best and most dangerous pollutants in the world so better to start throwing them in the indus to pollute its water haha lol:rofl:

What's role of F7-PG airfighter in the defense of the capital?
Are they exercising just like this
One party mimicing bandits and the others going to intercept and defend.
There were some AWACS pics in Islamabad by Stealth today on some thread,so can the F7-pg get data linked with AWACS as well?:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
why cant civilians see these exercises???? is there any possibility to watch the exercise in karachi??? :undecided:

You won't see much sorties day time, most sorties are carried at night and away from city, close to Indian border, Kashmir area and close to Pak-Afghan border.

today when i am came from isb, i have seen three f7 landing on motorway near kala shah kako at 6:40pm they closed aprox 4km of motorway

Now the signs are starting to appear in lahore also ...two aircrafts passed at ~1:14 pm today ...only got to see one of them which was i thnk f-7 and seemed to me to have broken the sound barrier ,had a blasting sound lol

Just now a PAF F-16 zoomed passed above my house; well it was a treat to watch :pakistan:.

I heard a fighter jet roar ....I am in GCU lahore.....missed to see...it was so quick

I heard a fighter jet roar ....I am in GCU lahore.....missed to see...it was so quick

they were two of them i was at home and rushed to see them missed the first one but saw the second one ,it seemed to b f-7 broke the sound barrier lol it was realy horror sound it made wohoooo

Back
Top Bottom