What's new

P-15A Kolkata-class DDG is here

No idea on which variant,and US is not cash strapped like Ukrane,you know?
UK used to propose TOT turbine to China in 1980s when we don't have enough cash to buy it.

No idea on which variant,and US is not cash strapped like Ukrane,you know?
Now China is officially providing nuclear shield for Ukraine.

Nuclear shield with S-400 ???
I'm sure Russian will be not happy but Ukraine don't trust Russia. No official claim on S400 business from CPC yet, dont hurry to make the conclusion by yourself.

I'm sure Russian will be not happy but Ukraine don't trust Russia. No official claim on S400 business from CPC yet, dont hurry to make the conclusion by yourself.

All right then,now stop making laughable claims like Kolkata class DDG cant fire CMs

All right then,now stop making laughable claims like Kolkata class DDG cant fire CMs
Even it can, how many CM it can fire at once or how many CM it can carry at once?

Don' t hurry to anwser my question, only one pop in a brutal way and varnished.

201202011354340981512568.jpg

Last edited:
It seems more like a ballastic missle than a CM in my perspective.

IN don't have mature VLS in service yet for launching CM, long way to go. First you have to cut Brahmos size to fit even the largest scale VLS in the world.

If P15a can only carry 1 Brahmos, can i SAY 052D'S fire power equals to 64 P15A?

You gotta build more P15A to carry more Brahmos to counter 052D. When we build 12 052D, you have to build 768 P15A.

Even it can, how many CM it can fire at once or how many CM it can carry at once?

Don' t hurry to anwser my question, only one pop in a brutal way and varnished.

View attachment 11526

Haha chinese fallacies again,at first it was 'Brahmos cant fire a CM'...Now he is saying 'even if it can'...:lol:

Do not have a mature VLS for Brahmos?Is that another Chinese joke? Rajput class vessel INS Ranvir,has a VLS for brahmos.So do Talwar class,Shivalik class

And Kolkata has 16 cell UVLM for Brahmos.....

And Brahmos is a BM....another Chinese joke???...:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom