What's new

P-15A Kolkata-class DDG is here

Dont make a sweeping statements. Give some links that P-15A is designed by russians instead NDB.

What? Please give credit where its due. You are behaving like pakis who claim FC-1 is a pakistani design. :disagree:

What? Please give credit where its due. You are behaving like pakis who claim FC-1 is a pakistani design. :disagree:
LoL, dint waste time, if you have link that support your claim, then you are allowed to proceed. Again asking give me links that it says P-15A is designed by russians instead of NDB.

LoL, dint waste time, if you have link that support your claim, then you are allowed to proceed. Again asking give me links that it says P-15A is designed by russians instead of NDB.

P-15A designed by St Petersburg Design Bureau.

Now what you will say BrahMos is also DRDO design?

Lol, who said you this? :rofl:

The St. Petersburg was consulted, but they have no role in actual design. The P-15A is designed by NDB. Period.

Nope St. Petersburg Design Bureau designed the Kolkata class destroyer for its customer Indian Navy

Nope St. Petersburg Design Bureau designed the Kolkata class destroyer for its customer Indian Navy
If you want to remain in fallacy, then no one can help you.

Another area of excellence is in the integration of systems from around the world. This is an area where the Mazgaon Docks Limited (MDL) has made an enormous mark. Not only has MDL, much maligned in the past for inordinate delays in warship construction, been able to built a warship to milimetre perfect specifications, it has integrated Ukrainian, Israeli, Italian, Russian and Indian systems into a warship designed by the Navy's own design bureau.
On INS Kolkata, PM is Only Partially Correct
The warship, constructed by the Mazagon Dockyards Limited, has been designed by Navy's design bureau. The 6,800 tonne warship is a technology demonstrator and will showcase a giant leap in shipbuilding technology in the country.
Modi inducts INS Kolkata in Mumbai

I can give you even more links, even from famous Defense Analyst. But, what the source of your claim?

surprised you dint quote toi :enjoy:
If you are trolling bro, then its a wrong thread for you.

Again you are running away from sources of your knowledge. Or maybe its jus coming from your imaginatory mind.

@Otocal read this

INS Kolkata, whose keel was laid down on September 23, 2003, was launched on March 30, 2006. Therefore, detailed design of this class of DDG (using TRIBON CAD software) by a joint team comprising the IN’s in-house Directorate of Naval Design (DND)—which celebrates its 50 years of existence this year—and the MoD-owned shipbuilder Mazagon Docks Ltd (MDL)
TRISHUL: Fitments Of Project 15A DDG INS Kolkata D-63

@kaku1

Rubin Design Bureau located at St Petersburg designed Kolkata DDG.

I don't know why there is any confusion about it.
Because you are not providing your sources? From where you getting confusion?

BTW, you know, India built a wrap drive intergalactic spaceship?

YES HE IS @Etilla...............because just after etilla is banned @Otocal has pop up ........but exactly with same metal status

Are you stupid or something?

Because you are not providing your sources? From where you getting confusion?

BTW, you know, India built a wrap drive intergalactic spaceship?

You are as crazy as the pakis who claim JF-17 is PAC design and manufacturing

Back
Top Bottom