What's new

P-15A Kolkata-class DDG is here

Why you always puff a ship that only can carry one brahmos?

3552.jpg

Come on @wanglaokan

U r discussing a India air-defence DDG now without long range air defense missile. Even get Israel's Ballack-8, the 70km range still a JOKE compared with 200~300km U.S/Russia/China own long range anti-aircraft missile.

The Ballack-1 work as similar as HHQ-10 in 052D/056, 10-12km CIWS missile like RAM system. But Ballack-1 system need more areas on board.

P15A's AESA radar EL/M-2248 – MF-STAR: The radar will automatically establish tracks of high flying targets at ranges beyond 250km and at low flying targets, at ranges above of 25 km. 052C's type346(H/LJG-346) AESA >300km range. EL/M-2248 radar still need sea trial.

They only left weapon Brahmos ... Indian's GOD, don't waste ur time to compare P-15A with China's 6x 052C and 4x 052D DDG. It would take ur more than 5 years to see P-15A formally serving in India Navy, or 10 years to see 2nd P-15A finished.

I won't waste my time here.

Come on @wanglaokan

U r discussing a India air-defence DDG now without long range air defense missile. Even get Israel's Ballack-8, the 70km range still a JOKE compared with 200~300km U.S/Russia/China own long range anti-aircraft missile.

The Ballack-1 work as similar as HHQ-10 in 052D/056, 10-12km CIWS missile like RAM system. But Ballack-1 system need more areas on board.

P15A's AESA radar EL/M-2248 – MF-STAR: The radar will automatically establish tracks of high flying targets at ranges beyond 250km and at low flying targets, at ranges above of 25 km. 052C's type346(H/LJG-346) AESA >300km range. EL/M-2248 radar still need sea trial.

They only left weapon Brahmos ... Indian's GOD, don't waste ur time to compare P-15A with China's 6x 052C and 4x 052D DDG. It would take ur more than 5 years to see P-15A formally serving in India Navy, or 10 years to see 2nd P-15A finished.

I won't waste my time here.

Whoa...another Chinese is here with his delusions...ballack 8...10 years more for second p15 A...elta mf star is inferior....:lol: :lol:
And he burns about Brahmos...

It can hit shanghai by flying a circle over usa. Happy?
If you can't use google, I hope baidu can help. Stop posting irrelevent stuff on indian threads.
Nice trolling. I think this question is very relevant to this thread.

processing systems:Next generation shipborne AESA radar (AN/SPY-1D)

SPY-1D is a pretty old radar. Type 052D's radars are equivalent to SPY-3.

48 HHQ-9 long-range surface-to-air missiles
8 C-805 anti-ship / land attack cruise missiles or
8 HN-2 land attack cruise missiles or
8 YJ-62 anti-ship / land attack cruise missiles

Those are stats for Type 052C, not Type 052D. Type 052D has vertically launched YJ-12.

IAI EL/M-2248 MF-STAR AESA milti-function radar

I have yet to see Israeli STAR on Kolkata. The one on seal trial has the same one Delhi class has.

I wonder if Type54B stealth frigate will be launched next year ?

SPY-1D is a pretty old radar. Type 052D's radars are equivalent to SPY-3.

Those are stats for Type 052C, not Type 052D. Type 052D has vertically launched YJ-12.

I have yet to see Israeli STAR on Kolkata. The one on seal trial has the same one Delhi class has.

What?? See the first post.

Why you always puff a ship that only can carry one brahmos?

Stop your ignorant comment.

Good to see that you are comparing it with type-052D. But use correct data. It's true that Type 052D has 64 VLS, but all will not contain cruise missile. Total missile it can carry is 64 which will be a combination of the following:-

1. Surface to air missiles (probably 48)
2. Cruise missiles- (anti ship missiles & Anti-submarine missile) (probably 16 )

Along with the above, it also has 6 torpedo tubes,1- 130mm Gun, 2-30mm gun and 72 tube for rocket launcher.

Similarly P-15A (Kolkata class destroyers) also carries a combination of the following:-

1. Surface to air missiles - total 64 VLS(4X16 cell) (combination of Barak-1 & Barak-8)
2. Cruise missiles - total 16 (2X8 cell ULVM) (carries Brahmos)

Along with the above, it has 1-130mm Gun, 4X AK-630 CIWS,4 torpedo tubes and 2-RBU 6000 anti submarine rocket launcher.

Thus, Kolkata class destroyers can carry more missile than Type-052D destroyers.

sounds like you never troll? you swear? Russian can't produce 052D TYPE of destroyer, that's the fact.

And do you want me to show you that you did require help from outside? anyway this is not a thread to compare each others ships just be happy with what you have and let u also.

Back
Top Bottom