What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

ataturk agent? then if muslims arabs really liked us and the khalifa they should of stick up to us then isnt it? instead of saying ataturk agent you should say i wish muslims acted together and didnt let british agents like lawrence trick arabs??

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ABOLISHING THE KHALIF WHATEVER , DID WE WANT TO OR DID WE HAVE TO?

Then people who slightly associate ataturk with Islam are bluntly wrong! For centuries Otoman empire enjoyed unity and prosperity from within and British empire took an opportunity of its down fall by dividing the empire installing agents like Ataturk to change the course that would suit their interest.
As for me in his shoes. I am not fit for the job but i would die trying to restore the system of allah and not collaborate with kuffrs to turn my land into godless and ataturk did not fail to impress his western masters on this.

What utter nonsense. How can you justify the abolish of Khalifa a allah's system? It would have made sense if he had restored khalifa by replacing with improved one but he kicked Islam out!
Even here in America Islam is taught in school and universities and scholars are also produced in this land. So how is it justified for him to ban Islam in schools?
Are you guys too materialistic that you cant see reality?

OMG, you guys are soo deluded. The reason why we cant consider caliph's action as a sin because he was approved by Prophet Mohammed PBUH and their are good reasons for his actions.
What is even bigger fitnah is to systematically convert Muslim generation into so called Muslims who act like disbelievers and consider themself Muslims!

:cry: please i have no brain enlighten me how every single Turk is 100000% right on everything.

Honestly the khalifah became a puppet in the hands of the wazirs at the end

The problem is that whenever something like this happened in the past, the khilafat and leadership was restored ... like with the Mongol sack of Baghdad ....

lol south asians still mourn the demise of ottomans. They were thousand miles away from ottomans , embraced Jail protesting against british empire ( Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And here some turk hate ottomans. Lol this world is funny...

Actually it's just us South Asians out of alllll the 1.6b Muslims worldwide which even give a damn about these past glorious empires.
A large number of Turks don't give a damn about their past, and a number of them even hate it
Majority of Arabs nowadays don't give a flying eff about their past history either, and that includes all their Caliphates and Sultanates and whatever else....I could say most Iranis don't care about their history post Islam either, most like to indulge more into their ancient history.

It's just us South Asians which love to yap constantly about this Muslim unity.
Rather sad, lol, maybe we should move on too

MATE BELIEVE ME THERES SO MANY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE PROPER MUSLIMS IF THEY NEED TO HELP ISLAM IN ANYWAY THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THEY USE IT FOR THEIR OWN GAIN , BUT THERES ALOT THAT DNT SHOUT OUT BUT IF THEY ARE NEEDED FOR ISLAM THEY ARE THEIR FIRST I SEEN SO MANY MUSLIMS THAT SAID O TURKS DO THIS DO THAT THEY DRINK ETC BUT LETS SAY SOMEONES RASCIST TO ISLAM I SEE THE TURK IS THE ONE WHO FIGHTS DEFENDS ETC I PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED THIS ITS NOT THE MOUTH ITS THE HEART

Actually it's just us South Asians out of alllll the 1.6b Muslims worldwide which even give a damn about these past glorious empires.
A large number of Turks don't give a damn about their past, and a number of them even hate it
Majority of Arabs nowadays don't give a flying eff about their past history either, and that includes all their Caliphates and Sultanates and whatever else....I could say most Iranis don't care about their history post Islam either, most like to indulge more into their ancient history.

It's just us South Asians which love to yap constantly about this Muslim unity.
Rather sad, lol, maybe we should move on too

ataturk agent? then if muslims arabs really liked us and the khalifa they should of stick up to us then isnt it? instead of saying ataturk agent you should say i wish muslims acted together and didnt let british agents like lawrence trick arabs??

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ABOLISHING THE KHALIF WHATEVER , DID WE WANT TO OR DID WE HAVE TO?

buddy I think you need to check my posts related to Saudi history in this forum.
The creation of Turkey and Saudi arabia were in Britishers interest thats why they thats why these two nations came into being and this was also a British revenge for Ottoman.
Btw Khalifa is not a Arabic or a Saudi thing. Its a a system that every Muslim must abide! If Muslims cant practically abide by that rule then they must speak in favor of it and if they cant do that as well then it must be said in heart and all these three form is absent in ataturk lovers.

We don't worship Muhammed (PBUH)....Where the fark did you get that?

Muslims are lost in material meaning of Islam, and Kemalists are lost in material meaning of Atatürk.

Both collective groups dont realise whether they are doing it right. They are educated to follow blindly, not educated to lead knowingly. Thats again not to do with being Muslim or Kemalist. it is general human tendency. Even atheists are blind, they are quick to judge the existence of the Creator.

i told somewhere, check my posts. i seek the deep meaning. While most of the people buy the book by just looking at its cover.

Muslims may not be following Islam like they should but they are certainly NOT worshiping Rasoolullah (saaws)

Questions:

1) why are Some Muslims wearing clothing like Muhammed S.A.V. Did, or why cut beard like He did?

2) what is the meaning of Khilafat? Who gave the right to Caliph to rule Muslims? How can we be sure of Caliph's sincerity?

3) what is the meaning of reading Quran in Arabic? if i dont know what i say, how can i be sincere in my belief?

1. Because we are told to follow his Sunnah, which is his practice ... you have anything against wearing clothing like Muhammad (saaws)? We do so out of reverence of our Prophet (saaws) ... why did Ataturk adopt euro clothing and abandon traditional Turkish clothing?

2. Khilafat is supposed to be the establishment of Islam ... Allah (swt) mentions khilafat and khalifahs in the Qur'an ...

3. Arabic is the original language of the Revelation so its important to read it in Arabic ... but that doesn't mean you should just recite/read it without knowing the meaning of what you are reading/reciting ... of course you should read the translation of it in your own native language in order to understand it the best you can ...

Part of learning the Qur'an is not just in understanding the content but also in reciting it .. its not the bible or something where you read countless contradictions, absurdities, endless lineages and even x rated material ...

1. Because we are told to follow his Sunnah, which is his practice ... you have anything against wearing clothing like Muhammad (saaws)? We do so out of reverence of our Prophet (saaws) ... why did Ataturk adopt euro clothing and abandon traditional Turkish clothing?

2. Khilafat is supposed to be the establishment of Islam ... Allah (swt) mentions khilafat and khalifahs in the Qur'an ...

3. Arabic is the original language of the Revelation so its important to read it in Arabic ... but that doesn't mean you should just recite/read it without knowing the meaning of what you are reading/reciting ... of course you should read the translation of it in your own native language in order to understand it the best you can ...

1) what is traditional Turkic outfit? The outfit which Asian Huns wore. I dont think i wear some Asian horsemen' outfit. I would dress as i see fit. Which is humble in image, not offending, not ugly to eyes. And for Sunnah, you have the image of Prophet in your brain. That is your idol/fetish.

2) Khilafat has been corrupt, they started to kill eachother as Soon as in 7th century.

3) revelation has No language.

did your greek mother tell you about the nonsense mythology of the homo greeks who stole from the Persians and the east?

your whoreurope lived on the knowledge of the Muslims and were so backwards the ****** rats didn't even know how to bathe

just know that your history is nothing but enslavement to Turks and Muslims you ****** rat

You are a typical Pakistani - dumb, ignorant and vulgar. Therefore, to keep myself clean I refrain from throwing a rock into a deep mire of ignorance and obscenity.

You are a typical Pakistani - dumb, ignorant and vulgar. Therefore, to keep myself clean I refrain from tossing a rock into a deep mire of ignorance and obscenity.

you've already exposed yourself as an unclean, f*lthy greek loving loser

at least I am a Pakistani and don't impersonate one because of a myriad of psychological complexes

look at the way you used your tongue against a Muslim people in praise of a rabidly vile kaffir nation that was so shameless that all kinds of perversions were looked upon ... one of their gods was literally born from the genitals of another of their gods ...

enjoy your home of whoreurope you clown

You are a typical Pakistani - dumb, ignorant and vulgar. Therefore, to keep myself clean I refrain from throwing a rock into a deep mire of ignorance and obscenity.

Actually you threw a rock already by calling him "typical", "dumb" "ignorant", "vulgar". Yet you dont know you threw a stone.

Actually you threw a rock already by calling him "typical", "dumb" "ignorant", "vulgar". Yet you dont know you threw a stone.

hey look, a competitor appears!

You will run to the rescue to someone who insulted your people as a whole ... couple of wiseguys!

Back
Top Bottom