What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

Secularism does not contradict with Islam. Secularism is something that is included in Islam. What is secularism? Most people think that it is Atheism but that is not the case. Secularism entails you to respect all religions and freedom of an individual to practice any religion within the state. Whereas atheism completely denies the existence of God and says Islam or any other religion has no role to play in state. Some definition of secularism is confused with atheism.

An Islamic state will make its laws according to the quran and sunnah and submit to the authority of god.At the same time it will practice secularism in the sense that all religions will be respected and be given freedom to practice.

So an Islamic State will practise Secularism ? I dunno about you but sounds self-contradictory to me.

What you've described is not secularism its legal and religious pluralism and complete impartiality - Freedom for all and Favours for None !

Ummah syndrome? What is so glorious about their past that they should feel proud of? No scientific achievements, no great thinkers or philosophers but just the loot and plunder that went on for few hundred years in a small part of"kafir" Europe is enough to make a nation proud? Just taking away a grandiose city by force from those who had built it from scratch in a span of one thousand years should be enough to feel proud, a city that was a reflection of its builder's intellect, passion and hard work? Sorry dude, a small nation of Greeks has given so much to this world in terms of knowledge that all the hordes of Turks who were chased out of their abodes in central Asia by hunger and poverty can't even imagine in their wildest dream, just one small work of Plato holds far more greater value than all the combine contribution of Turks in the fileds science or philosophy. I am not trying to berate a people here, but the Muslims should change this kind of mentality and instead of taking pride in loot and plunder they should now strive to contribute positively and work hard for the betterment of humanity.

Please watch the following documentaries to see what contributions the Islamic world made towards science and the modern world. It is certainly far more than what the Greeks have done. :)

Documentary: Science and Islam 1/3 BBC - YouTube (3 parts)

SCIENCE & ISLAM 1/6 | The language of science (6 parts)

So an Islamic State will practise Secularism ? I dunno about you but sounds self-contradictory to me.

What you've described is not secularism its legal and religious pluralism and complete impartiality - Freedom for all and Favours for None !

The model which at present, some Muslim countries like bangladesh follow is not secularism but atheism. It separates the state from any kind of religious binding, which essentially makes it Godless.

In an Islamic state, the state laws would be based on Quran and Sunnah without any alterations, however, secularism will be practiced in the sense that all religions will have freedom to practice. As Quran says "There is no compulsion in religion", therefore it follows that secularism is a part of Islam. :)

haha maybe because you dnt no any turkish scientist architects or anything just search mimar sinan , and who is plato , just a bunch of gay greeks , philosphy is bull **** i can make say some word and people will think im einstein

Ummah syndrome? What is so glorious about their past that they should feel proud of? No scientific achievements, no great thinkers or philosophers but just the loot and plunder that went on for few hundred years in a small part of"kafir" Europe is enough to make a nation proud? Just taking away a grandiose city by force from those who had built it from scratch in a span of one thousand years should be enough to feel proud, a city that was a reflection of its builder's intellect, passion and hard work? Sorry dude, a small nation of Greeks has given so much to this world in terms of knowledge that all the hordes of Turks who were chased out of their abodes in central Asia by hunger and poverty can't even imagine in their wildest dream, just one small work of Plato holds far more greater value than all the combine contribution of Turks in the fileds science or philosophy. I am not trying to berate a people here, but the Muslims should change this kind of mentality and instead of taking pride in loot and plunder they should now strive to contribute positively and work hard for the betterment of humanity.

haha maybe because you dnt no any turkish scientist architects or anything just search mimar sinan , and who is plato , just a bunch of gay greeks , philosphy is bull **** i can make say some word and people will think im einstein

Mimar Sinan was Greek or Armenian convert. Most of the great architects were non Muslim.

Ottomans never educated Turks. Turks were threat against Ottomans. Ottomans created a devshirme army against Turks.

Mimar Sinan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truth is bitter.

The model which at present, some Muslim countries like bangladesh follow is not secularism but atheism. It separates the state from any kind of religious binding, which essentially makes it Godless.

In an Islamic state, the state laws would be based on Quran and Sunnah without any alterations, however, secularism will be practiced in the sense that all religions will have freedom to practice. As Quran says "There is no compulsion in religion", therefore it follows that secularism is a part of Islam. :)

With respect I disagree with you ! Because Secularism by its very definition implies that there will be no interference of religion in a legislative capacity...whether those laws are being decided by the parliament or some statutory body. How can a State where the Laws are based on the Quran and the Sunnah (two canonical sources in a religion) be Secular in its nature ?

Again I say what you're talking about is religious and legal pluralism along side complete impartiality by the State. In such a setup if someone tables a resolution derived from their belief system...then that resolution would be entertained, however in a Secular system that would not be the case. A Democratic State in its purest sense...is what your talking about !

mimar sinan was a turk if you dnt no shut ur mouth , icimizdeki irlandalilar , burdaki turklere sesleniyorum , halimiz kotu icimizde cok yabanci sevdalisi turk dusmani var aynen hepimiz hrant hepimiz ermeniyiz diyenler gibi

haha everyone knows mimar sinan was a turk you can make many stories , ataturk was indian , sultan suleiman was kenyan , napoleon was italian , alexander the great was english

some were exxageration lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mimar sinan was a turk if you dnt no shut ur mouth , icimizdeki irlandalilar , burdaki turklere sesleniyorum , halimiz kotu icimizde cok yabanci sevdalisi turk dusmani var aynen hepimiz hrant hepimiz ermeniyiz diyenler gibi

haha everyone knows mimar sinan was a turk you can make many stories , ataturk was indian , sultan suleiman was kenyan , napoleon was italian , alexander the great was english

some were exxageration lol

How can i correct a delusional mind?! Ottoman State was based on devshirme system.

yes i no , but doesnt mean every single fukin person was from devshirme

did your greek mother tell you about the nonsense mythology of the homo greeks who stole from the Persians and the east?

your whoreurope lived on the knowledge of the Muslims and were so backwards the ****** rats didn't even know how to bathe

just know that your history is nothing but enslavement to Turks and Muslims you ****** rat

yes i no , but doesnt mean every single fukin person was from devshirme

All devshirmes are Ottomans and all of them served the Ottoman -the state of Islam- and Islam culture.. Devshirme system is the success of Ottoman Muslims.. This is not a shame, but a success..
Today America occurring different nations.. We dont say Italian, Spanish, English or African.. All of them are American.. All success is the America's success.. Like Ottomans.. Ottoman Empire occurring 72 nations.. And this harmonic system is a success.. This is the success of Ottomans.. not the success of little pieces..

All devshirmes are Ottomans and all of them served the Ottoman -the state of Islam- and Islam culture.. Devshirme system is the success of Ottoman Muslims.. This is not a shame, but a success..
Today America occurring different nations.. We dont say Italian, Spanish, English or African.. All of them are American.. All success is the America's success.. Like Ottomans.. Ottoman Empire occurring 72 nations.. And this harmonic system is a success.. This is the success of Ottomans.. not the success of little pieces..
And what happened when Ottoman Empire become weak and fell behind Europe? All those little "pieces" ran off the ship like little rats in the first sign of trouble. In the end only Turks fought for the mighty Ottoman Empire not anyone else.

And what happened when Ottoman Empire become weak and fell behind Europe? All those little "pieces" ran off the ship like little rats in the first sign of trouble. In the end only Turks fought for the mighty Ottoman Empire not anyone else.

That just shows how dominant the Ottoman empire was, that they contended with an entire continent and conquered half of it

Even with the technological advantages they failed in the Gallipoli campaign

Put yourself in his shoes. You have a country in front of yourself where you see "islamic" scholars fighting and dividing people. They already divided the Arabs and took away a big portion of your empire. What you will do now?'
Then people who slightly associate ataturk with Islam are bluntly wrong! For centuries Otoman empire enjoyed unity and prosperity from within and British empire took an opportunity of its down fall by dividing the empire installing agents like Ataturk to change the course that would suit their interest.
As for me in his shoes. I am not fit for the job but i would die trying to restore the system of allah and not collaborate with kuffrs to turn my land into godless and ataturk did not fail to impress his western masters on this.

What he did was fully justified and of course Allah knows best. He institutionalized religious institutions so that anything which seeks to divide people cannot be preached. His policies may have seemed harsh in this regard.
What utter nonsense. How can you justify the abolish of Khalifa a allah's system? It would have made sense if he had restored khalifa by replacing with improved one but he kicked Islam out!
Even here in America Islam is taught in school and universities and scholars are also produced in this land. So how is it justified for him to ban Islam in schools?
Are you guys too materialistic that you cant see reality?

Caliph Umar (or was it Uthman, Allah knows best I forgot) collected the snippets of Quran and compiled it after the Prophet (pbuh)'s death. Then he ordered to collect all other compilations of Quran other than the official one and burned them. So, would you say he did a great sin by burning those Qurans? He prevented a possible fitnah arising due to division in the Ummah regarding which version of Quran to follow.
OMG, you guys are soo deluded. The reason why we cant consider caliph's action as a sin because he was approved by Prophet Mohammed PBUH and their are good reasons for his actions.
What is even bigger fitnah is to systematically convert Muslim generation into so called Muslims who act like disbelievers and consider themself Muslims!

If you listen to his speech carefully, you will know why he came to such a conclusion.
:cry: please i have no brain enlighten me how every single Turk is 100000% right on everything.

Back
Top Bottom