What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am simply asking that the govt of Pakistan has made a statement about the whole Obama episode in Abbotabad. Do you believe it or not. I mostly dont believe most of what Pakistani govt says. But since in this situation, its in line with what the Americans are saying as well as with the circumstantial documentary, I can buy that..

I agree to your comment on those Indians not coming to power in India. I hope so too. Because example of what happens when such people are in power is very visible today in Pakistan.

So you are accepting that this situation in Pakistan is due to "those Indians" .. Thanks for confirming

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I am simply asking that the govt of Pakistan has made a statement about the whole Obama episode in Abbotabad. Do you believe it or not. I mostly dont believe most of what Pakistani govt says. But since in this situation, its in line with what the Americans are saying as well as with the circumstantial documentary, I can buy that..

I agree to your comment on those Indians not coming to power in India. I hope so too. Because example of what happens when such people are in power is very visible today in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

At least you accepted that this situation in Pakistan is due to "those Indians".. some one honest from accross the border..

The killing of Osama bin Laden: how the White House changed its story

Bin Laden not armed and did not use woman as human shield, US admits; Barack Obama's spokesman blames 'fog of war'

Robert Booth
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 4 May 2011 15.35 BST

US military's history of backtracking on initial reports
Stories told of Private Jessica Lynch, American footballer Pat Tillman and British aid worker Linda Norgrove were all incorrect

Sam Jones
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 4 May 2011 17.50 BST

Osama bin Laden's last hours come into focus as White House revises its story
While US officials amend narrative of raid, Abbottabad residents describe Bin Laden's 'mansion' and the brothers who built it

Declan Walsh in Abbottabad
The Guardian, Wednesday 4 May 201

Major sources confirmed OBL was unarmed, why didn't the Navy Seals capture him alive when they had the chance?

Obama decides not to release Osama pictures

Pictures of Osama bin Laden's dead body will not be released, US President Barack Obama said today, according to CBS news.

Obama said in an interview to the CBS news that he would not release the post-mortem images of bin Laden taken to prove his death, the news outlet said in a statement.
The interview would be telecast on Sunday.

CIA Director Leon Panetta had said yesterday that the pictures were "gruesome" and a final decision on whether to release them would be taken by the White House.
"The bottom line is that, you know, we got bin Laden and I think we have to reveal to the rest of the world the fact that we were able to get him and kill him," Panetta said in an interview with Nightly News.

However several lawmakers spoke against the release of the pictures.
Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said releasing the pictures may make the job of US troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan harder.

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits," he said.
"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East," he said in a statement.

"Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet. Osama bin Laden is not a trophy – he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until al Qaida has been eliminated," Rogers said.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney had said the pictures might inflame passions.
"It's fair to say that it's a gruesome photograph," Carney had said when asked why the Administration was reluctant to release the pictures.

He said the matter involved "sensitivities" and the administration was making an evaluation.

Obama decides not to release Osama pictures

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Let the conspiracies begin.​

Here you go...

A perfect combination of lies.. perfect cover up excuses.. standardized version!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I am sure if Osama was alive by now, he or one of his associates would have announced it, but it is not the case.......get over it, he is dead.

How r u so sure?..

Major sources confirmed OBL was unarmed, why didn't the Navy Seals capture him alive when they had the chance?
What would be the point? He is an enemy commander in the field so no trial is called for to kill him in battle. And what could we ask him that we would want to know and he would care to tell us, assuming we'd believe him?

What would be the point? He is an enemy commander in the field so no trial is called for to kill him in battle. And what could we ask him that we would want to know and he would care to tell us, assuming we'd believe him?

They could have investigated and destroyed all the AQ network by excreting information from him.. even a KID knows it.. oh sorry.. no conspiracy theories.. no asking questions.. just accept the holly "RSV American book of lies"

Rehman Malik says, "Abbotabad mein aise chota moota waqayat hota rehta hain".

Rehman Malik is the biggest joker that we have, second only to ISI and PA which is still sleeping.

About Rehman Malik no doubt that he is such kind of Namuna of our government, but PA & ISI surely not sleeping & after some time it will be clear.

laptops are turned on, but have screens with privacy screens :(

22578010150248738724073.jpg

FORGOT TO turn on the laptops lol

@A1Kaid,
The best and most desperate occasion to 'produce' OBL was when when GW Bush was running for office in 2004 against Kerry. But OBL was not in captivity then, at least. Now, I don't buy this '24 hour burial' theory but I believe OBL is died either a couple of days ago or he died some time ago. He is not even in some 'secret' custody of Americans. No American President would be foolish enough to make that claim without sound basis.
@T-Faz,
You need to direct your anger at the causes of the Pakistani military establishment's apparently suicidal policies. Simply put: Pak. Military will never easily allow India to gain an strategic advantage in Afghanistan and hence the military is willing to do whatever, including getting international condemnation of Pakistan, to deny India that gain. The rest is just details. And, yes, it is entirely possible that there are segments of the Pak. military establishment--the REAL power inside Pakistan (not the PPP-led democratic govt) support Haqqani led Talibans and perhaps even Al-Qaida.

Musharraf used the term 'hydra' to describe this problem of fragmentation.

It is beyond time to make peace with India. A dignified peace for both.

I have never read a more sane and sensible post then this in pdf... Kudos to you sir!!!:tup:

it is sad how pakistani governmentarmy and isi is playing into american hands in this propaganda, and betraying its own nation, it seems they dont really care what happens to the country next

BTW, Pakistan need get rid of those idiots who cheer for Bin Laden and its associates.

You mean the likes of Hafiz Saeed and co, who publicly mourned Osama's death? Any takers from our Pakistani friends?

if us could have arrested osama alive as there was no shooting from 'terrorists' then why usa killed him??

if us could have arrested osama alive as there was no shooting from 'terrorists' then why usa killed him??

That would be a very big headache, just realize the magnitude of the situation while he is dead and imagine the magnitude if he were alive.

He would have to be taken in to some jail where they would have to follow international law and try him in the hague, inlike Saddam, who was tried in the Iraqi courts, Osama would have to be tried in the international court of justice. Thus linking him to the events of 911 and other terrorist activities would be a challenging task. In this process, Osama would again become the hero in the Muslim world and there would be a lot of problems.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom