What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a proof that there was nothing.. ?? Didnt Pakistan confirm the death of OBL??

Why dont you first ask your retarded IB officials who are saying stupid things sans any proof.

and as far as we are concerned i personally dont care what your Indian media is cooking up, the reality is something else and may be in future it starts unfolding

Dear friend..same argumentative behavior, does anyone of us in forum able to do anything abt or against it ! If you would like to have common sense based open discussion - you would ask yourself, who did Pakistan GOP confirmed this to and when - what form? The credibility of the info provider? - Than you may like focus on the receivers whether the message has been received, understood and agreed by majority ! IF NOT - go back and work with your GOP as what they did not do right to confirm it and work with them to "WALK THEIR TALK" ! Thats the kind of civil behavior thats required rather than shouting matches ! I hope you would agree with that !
Pakistan confirmed the involvement of RAW in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.. do you accept that also?

Then wonder, if the Americans had outsourced his job to this guy??

images

than why he burried in sea so quikly and he has a lungs problem he want diaginost machine to pump his lung there is no machine is found in house

What has this to do with India media, the message is coming from US and confirmed by your GOP ! If you have facts that outlines that your GOP is lying to its own people, as a citizen its your duty to take them on in a civil way and educate your fellow beings !

something is there, future would tell etc - doesn't cut the ice in rational world please !

Why dont you first ask your retarded IB officials who are saying stupid things sans any proof.

and as far as we are concerned i personally dont care what your Indian media is cooking up, the reality is something else and may be in future it starts unfolding

Damn these similarities.. i heard that there were some papers which showed RAW agents involvement in all the terrorist attacks in Pakistan there and that is the reason USA did not inform the Pakistani Govt., amazing how stories circulate.. :undecided:

Again, it is better for USA to show the original tape.. that would solve all the problems and issues.. isn't it?

Yes.. very true.. Conspiracy theories have a life of their own

Dear friend..same argumentative behavior, does anyone of us in forum able to do anything abt or against it ! If you would like to have common sense based open discussion - you would ask yourself, who did Pakistan GOP confirmed this to and when - what form? The credibility of the info provider? - Than you may like focus on the receivers whether the message has been received, understood and agreed by majority ! IF NOT - go back and work with your GOP as what they did not do right to confirm it and work with them to "WALK THEIR TALK" ! Thats the kind of civil behavior thats required rather than shouting matches ! I hope you would agree with that !

Oh Thanks God!!! at least ONE Indian poster who believes in Logic.. Same is the case here bro.. there are too many discripencies in sequence of events.. there are too many questions.. even the Basic existence and presence of OBL in that compound is in question let alone his death.. There is not even a SINGLE proof of anything.. so based on LOGIC we are asking questions.. but i'm sorry (though i can understand why) Indians are just going over the board here..

Pakistan confirmed the involvement of RAW in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.. do you accept that also?

I believe the USA account. I am asking you if you believe your Govt's word..

btw, a lot of indians (me excluded though) will be very happy if they find out that RAW is involved in terrorism in Pakistan...They believe in an eye for an eye ;)

btw, a lot of indians (me excluded though) will be very happy if they are convinced find out that RAW is involved in terrorism in Pakistan...They believe in an eye for an eye ;)

btw, a lot of indians (me excluded though) will be very happy if they are convinced that RAW is involved in insurgencies in Pakistan...They believe in an eye for an eye ;)

than why he burried in sea so quikly and he has a lungs problem he want diaginost machine to pump his lung there is no machine is found in house

only one question about your theory that "Osama was killed in 2001?"

When did first reports of Osama's supposed lung or kidney problem first surface?..was it after 2001 or before 2001..it will be best if you provide links to clarify.

btw, a lot of indians (me excluded though) will be very happy if they find out that RAW is involved in terrorism in Pakistan...They believe in an eye for an eye ;)

When we question the USA account.. you refer to our Govt.'s stand..

When we question the Govt's stand and prove that they are lying.. you don't want to accept it..

as for your last sentence.. I hope those "lot of" Indians do not come in power in your country.. you'll have a lot of problems if that happened

Btw, why were the US Ambassador and his friends so happy in their meeting with the Pakistani government.

If PA was out played then it would be screaming at the top of its lungs and promoting anti American sentiment while registering complaints to the US ambassador.

Something is up and we have to wait a little while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom