What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we question the USA account.. you refer to our Govt.'s stand..

When we question the Govt's stand and prove that they are lying.. you don't want to accept it..

as for your last sentence.. I hope those "lot of" Indians do not come in power in your country.. you'll have a lot of problems if that happened

I am simply asking that the govt of Pakistan has made a statement about the whole Obama episode in Abbotabad. Do you believe it or not. I mostly dont believe most of what Pakistani govt says. But since in this situation, its in line with what the Americans are saying as well as with the circumstantial documentary, I can buy that..

I agree to your comment on those Indians not coming to power in India. I hope so too. Because example of what happens when such people are in power is very visible today in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

When we question the Govt's stand and prove that they are lying.. you don't want to accept it..

as for your last sentence.. I hope those "lot of" Indians do not come in power in your country.. you'll have a lot of problems if that happened

I am simply asking that the govt of Pakistan has made a statement about the whole Obama episode in Abbotabad. Do you believe it or not. I mostly dont believe most of what Pakistani govt says. But since in this situation, its in line with what the Americans are saying as well as with the circumstantial documentary, I can buy that..

I agree to your comment on those Indians not coming to power in India. I hope so too. Because example of what happens when such people are in power is very visible today in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

this is fake,they just killed an civilian,i will upload an photo which tells the truth,this time,forum is not allowing me to post link as my posts are less than 5.

He just couldn’t help it could he? Why let such an opportunity of lame point scoring to slip away?

INDIAN TROLLING AT ITS BEST

Nice way to start next round of talks of "mutual understanding & trust building"

While listening to Al Jazeera English, I was blessed with a live interview of this buffoon “Chidambaram”, based on his statement above, the newscaster asked him did he mean that the Pakistani establishment was hiding OBL?

To which Chidambaram, (sounding regal) said he was not in a position of making a “valued judgment on this question”.

Undeterred the Western newscaster re-phrased his question and ask him if he thought that Pakistani state was playing both sides?

Again sounding grim and serious, Chidambaram said “I cant comment on this…”

To which the reporter looked at the camera and failed to hide his smile while saying thanks to him as if saying “WTF was that statement for if you cant say anything valuable you puppet

He just couldn’t help it could he? Why let such an opportunity of lame point scoring to slip away?

Nice way to start next round of talks of "mutual understanding & trust building"

While listening to Al Jazeera English, I was blessed with a live interview of this buffoon “Chidambaram”, based on his statement above, the newscaster asked him did he mean that the Pakistani establishment was hiding OBL?

To which Chidambaram, (sounding regal) said he was not in a position of making a “valued judgment on this question”.

Undeterred the Western newscaster re-phrased his question and ask him if he thought that Pakistani state was playing both sides?

To which the reporter looked at the camera and failed to hide his smile while saying thanks to him as if saying “WTF was that statement for if you cant say anything valuable you puppet

lol...we can undersand ur frustration..he said the right thing. when osama was sleeping under the very nose of pakistan military and COAS was saying we have broken the back of militant.
he might hadve been watching and rolling on the floors.. for all this years.. u were saying from top of the mountain that he is not in pakistan.

i can copy paste hundreds of interview of Mushraf and other generals, who are looking like moron in front of the world. the fact of the matter is the credibity of pakistan is lost completely and indians are looking triumphs in their assessment.

Ohh..he is just retreating Indian stand point once again..India has said it before that 'Pakistan is a terrorist sanctuary, where global terrorist of all types find refuge'...and has said it for many years..but today rest of world is also asking the same...but unlike before today Pakistanis can not hide behind the excuse, "Where is the proof?"

Baloch bhai -- in the end I dont think civilians, military leaders or government ''personnel'' could really damn care less what these indian ministers say

Chidambaram is a joke. Krishhna, Mukhrajee and all those other monkey-looking individuals are hard to take seriously even by looking at their faces and hearing the way they constantly yap about Pakistan. They look like the cheap people you pay to polish your shoes.

at any rate, I think it would be prudent for the US to release the video and/or pictures of the body. And in fact it seems that the government is under inexorable pressure to release them, which Im sure they will once things ''cool down'' a bit. They did with Abo Musab Zarqawi as well as Uday/Qusay Hussein ---who were the ones REALLY living in a mansion; not a brick and mortar building near some farmlands which certain medias are calling a ''luxury compound''

rom the clever answers given by Mr.Chidambram perhaps Rehman Malik must be given a crash course in diplomatic talk from Mr.Chiadambaram and not be caught wit the foot-in-the-mouth disease he seems to be suffering chronically from.

And if the Pak politicans are that dumb to not score points and to seek the advancement of their country's agenda whenever and wherever possible, dont balme our politicans who are doing atleast that.

We are rivals and we will do exactly what a rival does. Deal with that.

mr irfab baloch has successfully diverted the topic from their incompetent GOP, ISI and Army. The fact of the matter is that it is proved beyond doubt thaat pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism in the world.

Don't you think that there will be a serious rethinking after the 'Osama bin Laden was never in Pakistan' that one took at face value and then got a shock that he was in Pakistan and well protected in a military cantonment?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Don't you think that there will be a serious rethinking after the 'Osama bin Laden was never in Pakistan' that one took at face value and then got a shock that he was in Pakistan and well protected in a military cantonment?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Obama decides not to release Osama pictures

Pictures of Osama bin Laden's dead body will not be released, US President Barack Obama said today, according to CBS news.

Obama said in an interview to the CBS news that he would not release the post-mortem images of bin Laden taken to prove his death, the news outlet said in a statement.
The interview would be telecast on Sunday.

CIA Director Leon Panetta had said yesterday that the pictures were "gruesome" and a final decision on whether to release them would be taken by the White House.
"The bottom line is that, you know, we got bin Laden and I think we have to reveal to the rest of the world the fact that we were able to get him and kill him," Panetta said in an interview with Nightly News.

However several lawmakers spoke against the release of the pictures.
Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said releasing the pictures may make the job of US troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan harder.

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits," he said.
"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East," he said in a statement.

"Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet. Osama bin Laden is not a trophy – he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until al Qaida has been eliminated," Rogers said.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney had said the pictures might inflame passions.
"It's fair to say that it's a gruesome photograph," Carney had said when asked why the Administration was reluctant to release the pictures.

He said the matter involved "sensitivities" and the administration was making an evaluation.

Obama decides not to release Osama pictures

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Let the conspiracies begin.​

22578010150248738724073.jpg

FORGOT TO turn on the laptops lol

I think the daughter of Ladan has claimed that the commandos first captured him and then killed him.

I think the daughter of Ladan has claimed that the commandos first captured him and then killed him.

The local people are saying that the Pakistani's killed him and they he was handed over to the Americans.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

The local people are saying that the Pakistani's killed him and they he was handed over to the Americans.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Absolutely, and why he wasnt captured alive is another fishy thing that raises alot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom