What's new

#OpIsrael: Anonymous Cyber Strike on Israel: News & Updates

They'll probably kill more Palestinian children to take their frustration out......

Mashallah, great job done! (and still being done!) ...

subanalla.....what a great service u have done to palestine.....u get ur online entertainment seeing some israeli facebook profiles defaced and then some palestinian cities bombed to smithereens.....wow....all round entertaiment sitting safely in usa while its the palestinians on ground who suffer.......

@500

Is website of Israeli stock exchange also hacked?

It could cause some real damage compared to these useless "frustrated virgins playing in their bathtube" type hacking details posted by Arabian legend.

Its not hacked, its access from outside of Israel is being blocked :cheers:

@500

Is website of Israeli stock exchange also hacked?

It could cause some real damage compared to these useless "frustrated virgins playing in their bathtub" type hacking details posted by Arabian legend.
Nothing is hacked.

Here general stock movement (TA 25) during the day:
ta100.1365356328.gif

Here tech stock movement (Bluetech 50) during the day:
blutec.1365356329.gif

Although stock fell a bit (-0.32% and -0.1%), but trade itself never ceased.

Nothing happened at all. You guys are making this noise up! Israelis are God's people!
LoLz.

Again, so what? What difference does it make anyway? Do we have to cry a raver over the Holocaust victims in particular and turn a blind eye to the Sovite, Chinese, Armenian, Algerians, Afro-Americans,or The Vietnamese? And the list goes on and on. Sorry but this trick won't work here.
Attacking Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial museum site.

This shows the depravity of the hackers.

Again, so what? What difference does it make anyway? Do we have to cry a raver over the Holocaust victims in particular and turn a blind eye to the Sovite, Chinese, Armenian, Algerians, Afro-Americans,or The Vietnamese? And the list goes on and on. Sorry but this trick won't work here.
If someone attacked Nanjing massacre memorial site, that would me much lower act than if someone attacked Chinese stocks site. Don't u think so?

this is what we expect from western media and their poppets in the east and middle east,
you answered yourself in your other comment:
Its not hacked, its access from outside of Israel is being blocked :cheers:
when access to websites outside Israhell is blocked, it means they are off the internet.

no matter how Alarabiah and it's masters try to show this as small incident, the fact that hackers from around the world united against Israel shows how Israel is hated everywhere, while media around the world always boycott news about people's condition in Palestine, Now those who are unaware, start to ask why anonymous attacked Israel? this simple question leads to more questions and answers.

This **** is funny. These guys are noobs.
I worked in a Information security company.
My 3 old brother can do more damge.
Go back and learn some real Software engineering
:omghaha:

Pleas dont hack my world of warcraft user!! I will kill myself :D

This is being pro:

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone attacked Nanjing massacre memorial site, that would me much lower act than if someone attacked Chinese stocks site. Don't u think so?

Once again, so what?

In theory, hacking both sites is consider illegal ,and both are condemned. My argument was why do we have to make mountain out of a molehill. In practice, our history ,both modern and ancient documented a countless number of brutal genocidal massacres based upon race and fueled by religions. In light of these events, these recents attacks came as immaturely as you possible could say. Let just be rational for a moment, Hacking Websites belonging to governments is most likely impossible. I just find it really laughable that PressTv was taking it too much ,bringing us to the core of the issue about the truthfulness of it. No Intelligence agency in the world could stupidly store its agents data within ,and via the internet. They both use ,as far as my knowledge is concerned, Intranet network ,and no one can get an access to the files online ,so yes again PressTv's director must have a dementia when he approved the news :lol:

Our judgment can never be inspired by our motivation.:agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom