What's new

#OpIsrael: Anonymous Cyber Strike on Israel: News & Updates

1365328568834.jpg

*facepalm* You need to keep yourself updated and stop derailing.

Thats prolly why. You should try travelling on the great Pakistani passport someday and see the magic unfold. And how I know you are Pakistani? Its very easy, unwarranted hate towards India and Indians on a totally irrelevant thread, thats a Pakistani, you can smell that creature from a mile away.

Guess who's most popular because of smell? The smell of curry and *** never goes away

#OpIsrael: Anonymous sources from #Israel: "tech. experts have a meeting right now and trying to stop cyber attacks on #Israel".

I went to the sites you provided.

None is working! They are down!!! :omghaha:

When all said and done, it'll be fun to read how much financial cost OpIsrael costed to Israel! I hope its in billions of $$$$...
At my side they work perfectly fine:

879879.1365343985.jpg

So seems Israel haters managed to hack only themselves. You should tray harder and probably you will manage to hack Israeli pantomime theater site, or Israel's Justin Bieber fan page. :wave:

Dumbo, I went to those sites myself...They aint working! Even you can try! LMAO!

indians licking israeli a$$ to the core...indians are world's best cr@ck prostitutes....:omghaha:
You are just frustrated that not everyone lick a$$ to Arabs like you do.

OpIsrael hacked websites of Israeli stock markets, all digital/ATM bank transactions in Israel are put on hold as we speak!

Financial hit is for for sure!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl1GkWWGmA

Dumbo, I went to those sites myself...They aint working! Even you can try! LMAO!

indians licking israeli a$$ to the core...indians are world's best cr@ck prostitutes....:omghaha:

OpIsrael hacked websites of Israeli stock markets, all digital/ATM bank transactions in Israel are put on hold as we speak!

Good part is, the operation is STILL in progress...:smitten:

Anonymous hackers all around the world : Zindabad!
There is an age limit here Aziz. No kindergarteners allowed, i`m afraid.

Go play somewhere else while the grownups talk.

Good part is, the operation is STILL in progress...:smitten:

Anonymous hackers all around the world : Zindabad!

The name is apt for the likes of you who jump onto anything containing the word 'China' & then argue that China is your friend. Similar case here, no need to get too worked up here...

P.S : Come up with something big than taking down small websites & facebook accounts. I am a web developer myself & have some hacking experience. Its not rocket science. Don't act like you've just bombed Israel :no:

@500

Is website of Israeli stock exchange also hacked?

It could cause some real damage compared to these useless "frustrated virgins playing in their bathtub" type hacking details posted by Arabian legend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom