What's new

Operation Bluestar-What could have been done?

1. Golden Temple

2. Gujarat

3. Babri Mosque

4. Orrissa

all are big and all are result of uour better job of managing religious and langustic issues.

Now u have started trolling, moving out of topic, because u are out of words.I could have easly countered u, but don't want to support u in derailing the thread. Bdw for your kind info we are more concerned of our Sikh brothers so no need to remind us.

Anyways it's useless to discuss any more with u, as u are in trolling spree, to abuse us. So :wave:

1. Golden Temple - No insurgency in Punjab

2. Gujarat - One of the best performing states in the Indian Union. Muslims voted for the BJP. Something, even I found hard to believe till one checks the statistics.

3. Babri Mosque - Disaster. But the matter is subjudice. So let the law take its course.

4. Orrissa - Have you been to Orissa? The problem there is economic. Not religious. Now, if you bring in conversions what were you expecting? There was a thread running on the same and I had made my points there. The guilty by the way was convicted.

All the above matters are being managed within the laws and rules governing Indian citizens.

Please stick to topic.

I thought the the thread is purely technical, ie. the how Op Bluestar could have been avoided or dealt in a different way to minimize the damage. Why are we discussing Babri, Brahmanic hegemony and all that jazz?

So stop giving her rope. Don't respond to her off topic rants, she has enough time to waste to out-troll you or anyone with a day job.

I tried to carry it on....got out of hand now!

1. Golden Temple

2. Gujarat

3. Babri Mosque

4. Orrissa

all are big and all are result of uour better job of managing religious and langustic issues.

In a country of 1.2 billion people, with the history we have, with the kind of partition that we underwent, with all the religious problems we inherited, with all the historical hatreds existing....yeah, we have done a fine job. Only the absolutely cussed will grudge us that.

I tried to carry it on....got out of hand now!

Let's keep this thread on hold for a while. Let this person troll as much as he wants and leave the thread. Then again we'll discuss!!

I fail to understand, since when Muslims have become so sympathetic to Sikhs?? During our Prayers, I read Muslims boiled OUR GURUS in hot water to death. :ashamed:

Well it was not modern days then what has happened suddenly??

There was never any operation like Bluestar in Pakistan; then why is condition of the SIKH community in Pakistan so pathetic??

Why do hundreds of Sikhs from Pakistan from their ancestral homes come over to India for refugee??

Why is the Sikh Percentage in Pakistan dropped in Pakistan since Partition?

There are still couple of questions in my mind but I would request any sane Pakistani to answer my questions one by one.

Manmohan Singh's apology for anti-Sikh riots a ‘Gandhian moment of moral clarity,' says 2005 cable - The Hindu

But on other hand our Neighbors never apologize for the Genocide of Sikhs by them during Partition or to Bangladesh, Why so much Hypocrisy??? :ashamed:

Few days back I was intracting with Pakistan Member and this were his view about Sikhs. Wondering what has chance????

Sikhs and Indians killing each other? why would I care, they can both go to hell for what I care....

If they truly want Khalistan to become an independent state, then it can only be possible through Pakistan, since east Punjab in India is naturally geographical part of west Punjab in Pakistan. If Americans want Khalistan, then they would need Pakistan. But I really don't care about Sikh and their "cause" considering how they back stabbed their own Punjabi fellows who were happen to be Muslims.

If Sikhs unanimously decide to become independent and even be part of Pakistan, all they have to do is just let Pakistan army quietly enter their territory, and then declare independence in UN as a sovereign state.

If Khalistan becomes independent, it would be land locked and may become dependent on Pakistan, eventually it might even become part of Pakistan, and we would have greater Punjab within Pakistan. but seriously? Why would we want bunch of Sikhs in our country, who potentially might back stab us, they are a reliability. But on the positive side, if we ( Pakistan) get control over east Punjab, we can easily have access to Kashmir, and make it an independent state, that way we would have Greater Punjab and Kashmir. India would lose geographical advantage on us, and it would become easier for us to disintegrate India from within that way. As if India is not already divided, all we have to do is give it a little push and it would come falling down, and that will be the end of the lingering British colonial legacy known as India in the subcontinent. We would have a liberated Subcontinent and its states.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...istan-movement-backed-us-4.html#ixzz2YFQJuh3v

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir. In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Which book were you reading? The fight for language or religion would never have been the cause, because of the linguistic policy followed by Nehru.

Agreed that he had a pragmatic approach towards division of provinces on linguistic lines however, still hindi being taught in punjab schools was taken as something to be protested by Sikh community along with religious ones

They wanted a separate autonomous region, when India is a secular country.

:) what an autonomous region has to do with secularism?

the facts remains that Sikhs never wanted to break way but your govt's actions turned some of them against you

1. This op shows how ruthless India can be to protect the Brahminic hegemony over the throne of Delhi. Indira had created Bhindranwelle for political gain in Punjab, but this backfired terribly. The sword arm of India, the Khalsa, will never be a sword again. A free Khalistanis a matter of time. During the hay days of Khalistan insurgency E Punjab had become a buffer between India and Pakistan. We will see that again eventually.

2. Udham Singh had waited 19 years to take revenge. Sikhs have produced the likes of Kartar Singh and Bhagat Singh. This is a nation which sacrificed lives again and again for honor and freedom. Remember how Indira was gunned down? A Sikh youth was caught by security agencies hiding for about a week without food and water inside a bush near the Indira samadhi. He had a revolver with which he planned to kill Rajiv who was due to offer his respects at the samadhi. The Sikh boy was totally disheveled and suffering from malnutrition and dehydration. The security detail had come to scan the area. This is the nation the Brahminic oligarchy has upset. Or recollect Sukhdev Singh Sukha and Harjinder Singh Jinda who killed Gen Vaidya in Pune.

3. It was a totally stupid action which Gen Sinha had refused to undertake. Vaidya and Sundarji were rewarded for their compliance with Indira. IA used tanks and field guns firing HE and Smoke. This was a totally brute action where other methods could have worked. Perhaps it was Indira's ego at what she felt was Bhidranwalle's betrayal. (Her son was similarly killed by LTTE created by India; jaisa karo'ge oisa bharo'ge.)

4. A lot of Sikh youth were shot dead in cold blood at the temple after the op was over. 10 Guards, the point Bn who had suffered high casualty might have done this. The paratroopers were also involved in cold blooded killings. It is said Bhindranwalle and Gen Sabegh Singh were discovered alive in dazed state in a basement. They were killed promptly.Smoke and incessant tear gas shells had taken their toll. The Gen had recently suffered a heart attack. The families never saw an autopsy report because none was done to hush up the misdeed.

5. Btw, there were some BD youth trapped in the basement. These people used (and still do) the hospitality the gurdowaras in their travel to/from Pakistan without travel docus.
:omghaha::omghaha: nice read..

Anyone have any links to articles for Operation Black thunder?...My google searches come up with video-game references.

This thread has gone way off,,,& i knew it ,,,
1 thing is quite evident ,,,some ppl are too jealouse to see the closely knit relations of Sikhs & Hindus.

:offpost:

Some people need update there Information and should Read about Punjab Education Act :whistle:. Punjabi is T ought in every school in PUNJAB. There are plenty of Schools in Delhi, wherein Punjabi is MUST. :whistle:

I thought the the thread is purely technical, ie. the how Op Bluestar could have been avoided or dealt in a different way to minimize the damage. Why are we discussing Babri, Brahmanic hegemony and all that jazz?
courtesy of her.. :lol:

Agreed that he had a pragmatic approach towards division of provinces on linguistic lines however, still hindi being taught in punjab schools was taken as something to be protested by Sikh community along with religious ones

:) what an autonomous region has to do with secularism?

the facts remains that Sikhs never wanted to break way but your govt's actions turned some of them against you

Rather than making your own opinions, I have posted a BBC documentary. Go through that, u'll understand on your own. and u'll get the ans of the bolded part in the video. :) But see it complete, not the first 5 mins.

:omghaha::omghaha: nice read..

One reply to this quote is Lol!! It deserves nothing else! :D

Back
Top Bottom