What's new

Operation Bluestar-What could have been done?

Did you see these interviews .... I guess you might have seen, but still posting in case you didn't

Thanks......I didn't see them before..taking a look now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Abandon+thread+gorilla+READ+DESCRIPTION+OK+EVERYONE+JUST+READ+THIS_b3bd49_1584652.gif

I don't understand why did Congress worry so much about Akali Dal that they had to pay Sikh leaders to stand up against it?It seems to me they had a hand in creating Bhindranwale in the first place and then he turned out to be frankenstine for Congress!

@Flamingo ..... Did u mention me in any post? I can see a notification but no post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Operation bluestar was not needed nor did it cause any good for the country. It resulted in tens of thousands of deaths within 10 years. The attack was on the orders of Indira Gandhi simply for political reasons. War is always a good way for politicians to boost their popularity and capture votes. Not surprisingly the congress won a landslide victory because of the attack. The entire Sikh Panth condemns this ill conceived and inhumane attack on Darbar Sahib to this day. It is remembered as a Saka(word Sikhs use for massacre). So much blood was spilled during the attack that still Sikhs remember 84 with with sadness in their hearts

Back
Top Bottom