What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

The real problem is to associate any language with patriotism or nationalism.. Urdu was needed for Pakistan because we had all four different provinces who were speaking local languages. We needed a common language which we could use to communicate with each others. It could be either Urdu or English but if some illiterate Pakistani whether they are from punjab,sindh or kpk cannot speak Urdu then that don't mean they would become less Pakistani..

People would learn your language voluntary if they know they will get opportunities in that state/country where this language is common. I have seen Pakistan people who learned even German in order to get free study in Germany

@Proudpakistaniguy @KingMamba

It is not just South Indians that hate this move. It is the North-East of India,

and Kashmir. That's right. Kashmiris also oppose this move.

exactly am odia and I know hindi but I think that you make sense by denieing the compulsion of hindi in state government and school ! in kerala people tends to learn hindi faster compares to tamil ! I stayed three years in tirupur TN but i couldnt learn tamil ! its hard and for people there hindi is hard the same story for me and average tamil there we speak english to communicate !

you need not talk to this people about this !

:oops: sorry mate.

@SAMEET

I am not against Hindi. In fact, I want people to learn Hindi voluntarily.

But as a South Indian it is harder for me to learn. It is an entirely different language.

The insistence on English is because it is the lingua franca of Business, Science in the world.

It is also a level playing field where any student from any part of India can compete.

But I encourage people to learn Hindi. I just don't think it should be imposed.

Tamilnadu supports Kashmir, protest against Afzal Guru's death sentence
270085_242848559058722_1874318_n.jpg

1661558_10203298227599989_1849347755_n.jpg

Last edited:
what an idiocy both raina and sachin are cricketers will u say they are equal or sachin better??

Tamil is a classical language hindi is not .. think pls
You are classical bottomhurt nuts you need to learn some respect! can read hindi ? nien ! stay in your state like a frog in a well !

sorry bro :(

I am out of this thread either way.

It ihas become a troll fest anyway
even i going and studing now !

It is a quality control for language,

After years of persian turkic, central asian rule and being their slaves, u guys have zero pride..

U have zero culture.. settling for mediocre of all indian languages

When we say non-classsical language is not good for u take heed..

Atleast learn odiya or sanskrit and save india of embarassment from chimera like language called hindi
haha just because you saw that odisa government ban hindi dont bring us to your agitation ! our CM is such a lame guy he doesnt know odia , hindi but only talk in buttery english !

Last edited:
I am just a Tamilnadu watcher - Tamils nationalists will be grateful to the gesture , Tamils don't see Pakistan as their enemy their eternal enemy is Lanka and neigbouring states - Kerala , Karnataka -

sample these to feel the anti Tamil vibe

yes..Tamilnadu is surrounded by evil,cruel malayalis,kannadigas,******** and sinhalese..so probably peelam is not possible there..moreover srilanka has good relationship with Pakistan...so they won't allow us to do so...
but what about malaysia??..i think Tamils make up around 10% of Malaysias population and have a separate language,customs,culture than that of Malays..Malaysia is not strong like India in military..so we could easily establish a peelam there ...what about that??

Tamils and other dravids are mostly geek people with strange english pronunciations like they say 'yem' instead of 'M' . @Ravi Nair @SAMEET

Don't say what iam stating is wrong :-3
yes they do that ! are you punjabi who do balle balle all the time ! aur ha mai tamil nahi par south me bhi rehta hu ! in coimbatore !

yes..Tamilnadu is surrounded by evil,cruel malayalis,kannadigas,******** and sinhalese..so probably peelam is not possible there..moreover srilanka has good relationship with Pakistan...so they won't allow us to do so...
but what about malaysia??..i think Tamils make up around 10% of Malaysias population and have a separate language,customs,culture than that of Malays..Malaysia is not strong like India in military..so we could easily establish a peelam there ...what about that??
lol ! tamil movies are getting better but not your mind !

yes they do that ! are you punjabi who do balle balle all the time ! aur ha mai tamil nahi par south me bhi rehta hu ! in coimbatore !

lol ! tamil movies are getting better but not your mind !
where in Coimbatore??
i lived there for nearly 1 year..in thudiyalur...

where in Coimbatore??
i lived there for nearly 1 year..in thudiyalur...
Lol in tirupur not in kovai but till 2012 ! now in maharastra nasik ! macchi power shortage is there huh ?

Lol in tirupur not in kovai but till 2012 ! now in maharastra nasik ! macchi power shortage is there huh ?
theriyadu...that was in 2010-2011...now i am staying near Bangalore..here we have 5-6 hour power cut ..
have you ever been to Kerala?? kovai is only 20Km from Kerala border...

Looks like the same pussy cat gets flogged.. :lol:

LTTE pussy
ltte-logo.jpg

TN pussy

Oh and the Indian PM killer gets center stage as well looking at the poster.. In India it self :-)

Last edited:
It is about opportunity like this

Tamil Nadu UPSC topper cracked exams in Tamil

we will be alienated by imposing alien language

He did so because of brotherhood marks he got because of answering his papers in Tamil, not because his talent or any special attribute of Tamil.

It is an open secret in UPSC that if you are writing your mains in an identity asserting language like Tamil or Urdu, you just have to clear prelims, your selection in mains is predestined as the person who would be evaluating your paper would be from your own community.This is the reason that last year 21 out of 25 top ranker last year were malyalis and every year majority are toppers have literature as their optional and

@Arya Desa heard you a neo nazi? :o:

WTF is up with this guy, is he serious? :lol:

edit: never mind....he was sent to Af-BAN-istan

tamils people are not cheap to hate others to destroy them they are furious by the condition of civil war and war crimes but they keep silent on tamil tigers one that why dont ike there politicians ! I have known tamil from srilanka they dont hate srilankan and their country but they hate there armya and government brutality and injustice !

and the Army and people of Sri Lanka ought to hate the LTTE and its supporters who tried to destroy Sri Lanka over half century period!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom